PDA

View Full Version : 'freedom to hold peaceful non-violent alquida terrorist rallies' bullshit

freeneasy
07-08-2005, 02:01 AM
anybody know how to find out when these 'peaceful alquida terrorist cells' here in L.A. advertise and hold there " death to all american's and their families" rallies. dates and times ect. cause fk me if iam going to let those 3 legged, open mouth sore camels walk into my country and enjoy the right to peaceably assemble and use that right to openly call for the death, suffering, mutilation and destruction of my family. not in my fkg country buddy. not in my fkg country.
all i want to know is how to find out when these cells scedule the times and dates for these open rallies they hold. cause iam going to start making plans to start going to these fkg rallies and cause as much disruption as i possibly can
i'll be damned if iam going to let those bowel eating sewer magots come here to my country and take a breath of my air and use that breath of my free air to speak to the death and destruction of my people, my country and my loved ones and then do it?
so whatever it takes, a friendly bomb threat here, a friendly bomb threat there, you know something that will force these meetings to cancel or break up. i mean i aint going to do anything stupid (dumb maybe) rotten apples, rotten eggs, rotten tomatoes, cabage ect. but those people are going to start seeing me hanging around.
so anybody know how to find out about these "open to the pulic alquida rallies"?
bunch of ant eating bastards

NoDayJob
07-08-2005, 11:56 AM
:D Don't use your cell phone to call in a bomb threat. :D

NDJ

ljb
07-08-2005, 03:32 PM
freeneasy,
You seem to be upset about something today. Feel free to let it out, don't hold back.

kenwoodallpromos
07-08-2005, 04:23 PM
http://www.warresisters.org/demos.htm ALSO:
"RAPJA weekly rally
Rally Against the War in Iraq
End Occupation, in Iraq, Palestine, Haiti ...
Every Friday, at 6:00 p.m. at University and Iowa in Riverside"

Sponsored by Riverside Area Peace & Justice Action. Endorsed by A.N.S.W.E.R. L.A "

Have fun!

46zilzal
07-08-2005, 06:25 PM
http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/trainingmanual.htm

download this before you go to the rally

freeneasy
07-08-2005, 09:56 PM
the news cast showed a segment filmed by a british station, and what it showed was this hugh gathering of all these terrorist, terrorist sympathyesers and their leaders having this full on demonstation, all in promogating 'holy war'. these people were outright advertising their intentions to live as terrorist. i mean they should send tony blair a big thank you card for extending them the consideration of allowing them to live, and move about with such gracious freedom while they illistrate their sorid hatred for his people by planning, conducting and successfully carrying out 'jihad'
the english people didnt get stabbed in the back, they got stabbed in the face.
how can anybody living anywhere in free society say that these rabid born dogs of jihadic people have the right, the right to assemble and openly, openly promote the death of others that they do.

dont worry dj, the cell will be off :D

no ken, iam not interested in simple american people protesting our occupation in iraq, hey god bless em, iam talking about the stone cold gihad meetings with the alkida shakes, snakes and sharmans. those are the meetings i want to go to. the hardcore shit where the killers, wouldbe killers, murderers and the wannabe murderers have their rallies, that kind of stuff.

hey zil, iam going to check that out right now

kenwoodallpromos
07-08-2005, 10:26 PM
http://progmuslim.meetup.com/

NoDayJob
07-09-2005, 02:35 AM
http://www.warresisters.org/demos.htm ALSO:
"RAPJA weekly rally
Rally Against the War in Iraq
End Occupation, in Iraq, Palestine, Haiti ...
Every Friday, at 6:00 p.m. at University and Iowa in Riverside"

Sponsored by Riverside Area Peace & Justice Action. Endorsed by A.N.S.W.E.R. L.A "

Have fun!

:D Fill out the form provided with a fake cause name. Hold the meeting somewhere in East L.A. [you know where]. Make it a potluck dinner--- at a local crack house. Invite the Crips and the Bloods--- free food, ya know. The rest will be history. :D

NDJ

Tom
07-09-2005, 12:08 PM
If the governemnt won't crack down, then it is up to citizens to do so. Like the minutemen along the border. Before long, it will occurr to many that we no longer need this current governement. That would a good thing. either force them to do what we watn done or force them out. whatever it takes. We have a fraud in the White House and too many spineless pukes in congress. This country was founded by people who had had enough and were willing to do something about it. Those are the same kind of people who will eventually save it...not the jerks in office now.

NoDayJob
07-09-2005, 12:24 PM
force them out. whatever it takes. We have a fraud in the White House and too many spineless pukes in congress. This country was founded by people who had had enough and were willing to do something about it. Those are the same kind of people who will eventually save it...not the jerks in office now.

:D Comes de revolution, I like it, I like it. :D

NDJ

DJofSD
07-09-2005, 02:24 PM
Betcha can't guess who set up and trained the clerics in ol' London town.

DJofSD

freeneasy
07-09-2005, 08:11 PM
iam almost afraid your going to say something like an american interest group. but right now my question is in and of itself how are these fkg people so much as allowed to enter any free country theyve made a threat on let alone set up and operate ongoing terroist based activities?... and receiving the right of protection?... and being given immunity from being held responsible for the actions that others take due to the direct advocation of terror that their meetings, rallies and leaders strenuosly and unceasingly make their influence upon? soab, last i heard it was 38 deaths

Tom
07-09-2005, 09:54 PM
38 and counting. Extremely difficult recovering the rest from the rubble.
Not easy to find and/or identify bodies.
I missed which passage in the koran covers this.:mad:

JackS
07-10-2005, 01:43 AM
Free- One correction, not bullshit, horseshit. Show a little respect around here.

DJofSD
07-10-2005, 02:14 AM
The answer to the question posed above: OBL.

DJofSD

PaceAdvantage
07-10-2005, 03:21 AM
Is it really necessary to pepper all these posts with thinly veiled references to banned words such as FUCK and MOTHERFUCKER??!!!

We get it....it was cute maybe once or twice...now it's just "been there, done that"

Now, pardon me for my little outburst up there of non-censored words, but this is OFF-TOPIC, where things get a little out of control at times, and hey, let's face it, I'm ONLY human....

So, bottom line is this. I've watched almost all the episodes of NYPD Blue, and never once heard the BEEP sound, where they Bleep out dirty words that go above and beyond what is allowable on NYPD Blue. Why do I bring up NYPD Blue? Because that's the level of censorship I employ here on the board....

What am I getting at? Glad you asked.

If people continue to post notes with these little cutesy (but now boring) references to banned words such as FUCK or MOTHERFUCKER (examples would be fk, F**K, MFer, FU, etc), I will be forced to edit your posts as I see fit. Repeat offenders who piss me off enough may face stiffer penalties.

I suppose it's time I wrote an official code of conduct and link to it on every page of this board (because only a handful of people are going to read THIS note I just wrote, and won't know about this new policy I just instituted), but I'm a lazy ass....and besides, it's more fun when most people don't know the rules....LOL

NoDayJob
07-10-2005, 02:11 PM
Is it really necessary to pepper all these posts with thinly veiled references to banned words such as FUCK and MOTHERFUCKER??!!!

We get it....it was cute maybe once or twice...now it's just "been there, done that"

Now, pardon me for my little outburst up there of non-censored words, but this is OFF-TOPIC, where things get a little out of control at times, and hey, let's face it, I'm ONLY human....

So, bottom line is this. I've watched almost all the episodes of NYPD Blue, and never once heard the BEEP sound, where they Bleep out dirty words that go above and beyond what is allowable on NYPD Blue. Why do I bring up NYPD Blue? Because that's the level of censorship I employ here on the board....

If people continue to post notes with these little cutesy (but now boring) references to banned words such as FUCK or MOTHERFUCKER (examples would be fk, F**K, MFer, FU, etc), I will be forced to edit your posts as I see fit. Repeat offenders who piss me off enough may face stiffer penalties.

I suppose it's time I wrote an official code of conduct and link to it on every page of this board (because only a handful of people are going to read THIS note I just wrote, and won't know about this new policy I just instituted), but I'm a lazy ass....and besides, it's more fun when most people don't know the rules....LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will use the following:

NDJ

Suff
07-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Is
(because only a handful of people are going to read THIS note I ....LOL

PA going ole school .

People swear at the race track like they're getting paid by the word. I'm not arguing with your policy. Spend in afternoon in the Philly Park, Suffolk downs grandstands and you may come out with PTS. Post traumatic Syndrome.

It's your bus stop, Golden Rule. Long live the king and all that.

PaceAdvantage
07-10-2005, 11:33 PM
Hey, I try and run a classy establishment here....

It's silly to see grown men and women come up with alternate ways to express various epithets. Why go through all the trouble?

There are better ways to get one's point across.

Either you have no rules, and anyone can write whatever they wish, in whatever venacular they choose, or you have rules, such as the NYPD Blue rule, and you stick to that...

And enough silly abbreviations of curse words....

Although I will admit, I do like WTF.....LOL

freeneasy
07-10-2005, 11:40 PM

but you should have seen the uncut version. every other swearword was a swareword and with each word i think every portion of and void in my mind was filled with mindless and/or endless frustration and anger. i dont know. kind of like the possessed man in the bible who was without, and he couldnt be comforted, and he roamed the caves and would cry out all night and day and would cut himself with the rocks that he found in the caves and he could'nt be bound up or held down because he would break the chains that he was fettered with. i really dont know how to explain my anger at this, i feel like i got so much adrenaline pumping i could break a six inch slab of cold blue steel with my eyes.
i mean what id like to do is just stand right in the middle of one of those rights to free speech, goverment approved and protected cross eyed, mouth sore jackelbite alquida terrorist rallies, whip out an old WWII BAR 'browning automatic rifle" wedge my finger to the trigger and without a flea mind you, a flea of mercy, go ahead and see how many tightly knit 360's i can do without falling over from getting dizzy. see, i feex it up.

dj, i.am not so up on names of groups and organizations and i dont know if obl is a group or a person but are you saying that the same clerics and terrorist that planed, ok'd and carried out the bombing was trained in london with goverment knowledge and permission? if not i do believe this and that is if the country that trained this terrorist group or allowed for the training of this bomb group is found out then that constitutes a direct act of war then, and i dont care how you slice it, england should declare war on that country.

hey day job, lets see now, 1315208518621311518
since the 2nd letter cant be 31, the first letter has to be a 1, or 13 which is an A, or M
seciond letter is 3,1,15,5 C,A,O,E
so we got A,M / C,O,A,E /
3rd letter 1,15,5,2 A,O,E,B
now we have A,M / C,A,O,E / A,O,E,B /
4th letter 5,2,20 E,B,T
A,M / C,A,O,E / A,O,E,B / E,B,T
feel like i'am on wheel of fortune
5th 2,20,8,5 B,T,H,E
A,M / C,A,O,E / A,O,E,B / E,B,T / B,T,H,E
nope that aint it, you use 311 and 113 alot. 198, 989, 892 nope, never get it. funny dj

Hosshead
07-11-2005, 06:07 AM
PA going ole school .
People swear at the race track like they're getting paid by the word.
Many years ago at Santa Anita, when I used to go to the morning workouts, there was an old sign, I think it was where the horses entered the main track from the barns,-- it read "No Profanity".