PDA

View Full Version : looking for comments/help/etc re: all-in-one

motorhead
07-03-2005, 07:27 PM
hello to all those experienced with 'all-in-one'

would like to hear your experiences (good and bad, of course) as well as some suggestions as to best use the product

any and all help is greatly appreciated

ratpack
07-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Contact me at chrissiciliano@netzero.com so as not to clog up the forum and I can go over whatever you need to on AIO#6.

ryesteve
07-04-2005, 10:34 PM
How would it be "clogging up the forum" if you discussed this software? Isn't the whole point of this section to discuss software? :confused:

ratpack
07-05-2005, 08:35 AM
OK, The RS/POS is in the Trainer/Jockey section.

I use 3 months, some use 1 year.

kitts
07-05-2005, 12:59 PM
I have used All-In-One since it was developed and I like it. I especially like the modeling and the "WMF" factors. I prefer to pick my own contenders and pacelines but there is an "automatic" feature as well. I like the fact that is projects each contender's speed at all three calls and gives a separate "power rating" for pace call and final call. I like the fact that the program projects speed even for the horses I eliminated. I like the fact that the program uses a "P.C.P" that points out how each horse fares compared to the Pace Contention Point determined by the models. I particularly like the fact that the program projects fair odds so that some sort of overlay edge can be enjoyed. Another nice thing is that is uses downloaded data or manual data entry. The built in bet tracking feature enables the user to know the hit rate and average mutuel of horses played and/or all contenders. The bet software can also be used to give a detailed breakdown of how bets are doing in many categories including which days are better and which race numbers are better. And dirt vs turf and route vs sprint and various class levels. This particular bet tracking feature is a major plus as far as I am concerned. Also, the program does not take hundreds of races to master. Find out a whole lot more at their website: http:/www.cynthiapublishing.com

ldiatone
07-06-2005, 03:25 PM
hi
i liked it to when i used it. I liked the trainer and jock stats. how the trainer did 1st 2nd or 3rd after layoff. or front bandages on or off. I don't use it now cause i wanted the program it was based on. Mr Mitchels books are great to. read many of them. use to do all the math by hand and the models to. got it froms his books and vcr tapes.
john

betovernetcapper
07-06-2005, 09:50 PM
I sold my copy when Gordon Pine left Cynthia Publishing.

turfbar
07-10-2005, 10:11 AM
I sold my copy when Gordon Pine left Cynthia Publishing.

Where is Gordon Pine?

ratpack
07-10-2005, 10:29 AM
Currently he is in China.

midnight
07-10-2005, 12:12 PM
Gordon runs his own website now, where he sells his program Netcapper. I tried that program about a year ago, and it wasn't my cup of tea. I can see where others might do well with it.

betovernetcapper
07-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Currently he is in China.

Gordon and his wife are adopting a child and should be back in a week ar so. :)

ldiatone
07-10-2005, 05:47 PM
I like mr. pine i have talked to him about his pars and we always had nice conversations. i do miss the all-in one soft ware. Doc sartin said it was the old "phase 3" of his methodology. but i don't know if i want to go back and pay 2 data bases for 2 programs. gee i could use spec-MPH-all-in -one.
by the way, has any one out there know what the "yellow manual" was about when one upgraded to all-in-one V5(i think). has to be year 2000 or 2001.
john

kitts
07-11-2005, 01:38 PM
Good question. It sounds like the "yellow manual" to which you refer was one of the earlier manuals for the Sartin group. All-In-One V5 manual had no connection with Sartin but was published by Cynthia Publishing and was based on ideas orginally developed by Dick Mitchell.

Lefty
07-12-2005, 12:28 PM
Kitts, that's what i thght until I remembered that v5 did come with a supplemental manual and it was yellow. It dealt with the H2000+ method that used the H2000 report. I blve this was an extra report you could buy that could be used with Allv5.

kitts
07-12-2005, 12:57 PM
Lefty-

Thanks for that. I was not around for H2000 so cannot comment except I think it has gone. I believe it was a joint venture with CalTrack and Cynthia Publishing.

Red Knave
07-12-2005, 08:08 PM
Since the thread was started by Motorhead, I would be remiss in not pointing out this news story.
Suff, we need to ponder this and maybe ask this guy to join us in 'Toga.

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Music/MusicNews/ContentPosting.aspx?contentid=39d1a867644949b1b35b e47a8f2ba1d6&show=True&number=5&showbyline=False&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc

PaceAdvantage
07-12-2005, 08:56 PM
Isn't it Killmeister? They have it spelled KilMISTER....LOL

Suff
07-12-2005, 09:35 PM
Gordon and his wife are adopting a child and should be back in a week ar so. :)

A little personal, but since you brought it up. That's not cheap.

motorhead
07-13-2005, 06:14 PM
lemmy will turn sixty this year

he should leave his body to science