PDA

View Full Version : BEL SUN

SAL
07-03-2005, 12:34 PM
Picks for Belmont Sunday:

R1 #3 Calypso Band-Barn does well with the first/turf move. Chased a fast pace in only route try. Will probably get the lead here, breeding says he should get the distance.

R2 #6 Couth-Barn does pretty well with both FTS and 2yo’s. Drills are nothing special so the price should be good.

R3 #1 Nacheezmo-Obviously sustained some sort of injury in his last outing almost 2 years ago. But his drills are sharp and steady for his return, and Bond is very capable with laid up runners.

R4 #3 Outright Stormy-Makes second start for Lake. Ran a good race at this distance last year. Bug jock worries me a little though.

R5 #4 Party Maker-I have suspicions about the ML fav so I’m going with this one. Honest runner has yet to run a bad one.

R6 #3 Miss Coronado-Frankel/Castellano team clicking at almost 50%. A graded stakes winner last year, she has a nice turf win on her resume also.

R7 #1 Adieu-I have no doubt he’ll have the lead in this one. Wave bye bye at a short price.

R8 #6 Williard Straight-Had no chance to catch the winner last time when he came home the last half a full second faster than he went the first half. The pace picture looks much more in his favor today.

R9 #1 Augment-Decent effort in his first attempt on the grass last out. Came up short, but that was off an extended layoff. Two nice drills in the interim, and the barn has been having a great meet.

shamrock
07-03-2005, 01:06 PM
GREAT START,YOU CALLED THAT ONE 9-1. JUST LOGGED ON ,GOT THE WIN BUT GOT SHUT OUT FOR THE DOUBLE. GOOD LUCK ON THE REST OF THE CARD.

THANKS SHAMROCK.