maxwell
05-13-2001, 12:46 PM
1st ~ 2 [4] ~ 7 [4] ~ 6 [6]

2nd ~ 7 [5] ~ 6 [20] ~ 8 [20]

3rd ~ 4 [8] ~ 3 [12] ~ 1 [15]

4th ~ 1a [6] ~ 6 [8] ~ 5 [8]

5th ~ 2 [6] ~ 9 [8] ~ 6 [10]

6th ~ 6 [5] ~ 5 [10] ~ 7 [12]

no more time for this today ~ good luck with your picks.

maxwell
05-13-2001, 04:18 PM
Five losers in a row and then a 5/1 winner in the 6th.

I hit the tri cold in the 6th: 6,5,7 paid $561 ; not that anyone plays those things cold - lol.

The exacta paid $60.

Tri boxes for the day cost $72 ~ profit of $489

PaceAdvantage
05-13-2001, 04:22 PM
Nice going maxwell!

Milfredo
05-13-2001, 05:22 PM
Good job Maxwell.

I do play the tris cold and hit one today at Woodbine, only paid 33.50 but for 2 bucks not bad. Not any real money, but I do hit them occaisionaly. I saw your picks yesterday and found them interesting. I was going to play your tris today cold, but got tied up with Mother's day and didn't make the bet. Now i really wish I had...lol.
I'd post my picks but still feel insecure as I'm still testing my program.
Thanks for the post though.

Milfredo

maxwell
05-13-2001, 08:53 PM
MIlfredo,

That is what happens to us when we do not get the bet down for whatever reason - lol.

How and why is it that you are wagering on Woodbine from the west coast?

I have to give you credit for being able to play a tri face-up; I curse and drive my blood pressure through the roof when I do that and they show up in the wrong order - lol.

Thanks to you and PA for the posts.

Milfredo
05-13-2001, 09:19 PM
Hey Maxwell,
I know the feeling about hitting the tri and wrong order showing up, but it is just a discipline that I'm working on in an effort to develop a sound wagering system based on my program.
I hit on average one tri a day. I hit woodbine for one today and hit another one, but wrong order, oh well.
As for woodbine, I play tracks all over the country. Don't like the west coast tracks much. Small fields and very low pays most of the time, at least the last time I played them. S.F Bay has russell bazeitis.
I like Oaklawn for the big payoff winners. Philly, Tampa Bay, Turfparadise, Turfway, Churchill ( had Monarchos dead on as top pick also had ink as a horse longshot, but no guts, so just had him to show) and Aqueduct have been fairly good to me.
I was hitting at about even which I said in one of my last posts, but since then have doubled my bankroll.
Your cold tri today would have made that much nicer, but what the hell.
Keep on pickin em' and good luck

Milfredo