PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Downs Opens

melman
07-01-2005, 12:33 PM
Opening night July 1 and goes to September 24. Racing 5 nights a week, Tuesday thru Saturday. Did well at the just completed HOO meet and this will be very similar with same type horses.

melman
07-01-2005, 12:37 PM
Just wanted to add that tonight's openday card is a 13 race all pacing card. Gotta love it. :D

Tom
07-01-2005, 07:04 PM
Hello melman......getting close to Batvia Downs grand re-opening late July or early August. Got those slots churning out cash right now.

Can't wait. LOVE live harness at night.

melman
07-06-2005, 10:43 AM
Tom, spent many a fun night with the live racing at the old Brandywine Raceway. Would like to go down to the top of the lane and listen to the drivers calling and whistling to there horses. What size track is Batavia still the half miler?? If you get into Batavia let me know will be happy to share my contender list.

Tom
07-06-2005, 09:57 PM
Thanks, mel.

A few more weeks and I 'll be heading there. Still a half miles, but they go the slots in place, so $$$ is rolling in now. I just love spending a night at the harness tracks - different atmosphere than t-bred.

al2468
07-08-2005, 01:32 PM
Hey Tom.. I'm from the Falls and go to BUffalo raceway all the time..Don't u like that Track? DIdn't win a penny at the slots..too tight there..but love the races