PDA

View Full Version : Hey Suff ..........

lsbets
06-30-2005, 10:42 PM
Check out the $43 winner in the 7th at LS tonight:

Red Sox Nation

Suff
07-01-2005, 10:00 PM
I saw the thread and I went to the Chart , however I forgot to come back to the thread because I looked at the PP's after the fact and got caught up looking closer at Lone Star...

I see a 6 furlong MDSPWT 26K that went in 108 flat on the 20th of May, 8th race, 14 horse field. Strikes me as souped up quarter horse racing.

Red SoX nation himself is a little disappointing. 3 Yo gelding. Texas Bred's going a mile. everything from 5Kclmr's to open Mdn Allowance. How does a Texas Greenback like me make make hind nor hair from that field. You need local knowledge, or some tools. A couple of turf to dirts, couple of steps down in class, a couple stepping down in purse. a couple of shippers from Lousisiannia.

I could not touch this race with a ten foot pole. Its all Chinese to me.

I did'nt see the race, but I predict a bunch of these stopped running at 4 Furlongs, and were looking for a place to lie down at 6 furlongs, and RED SOX nation, although bred on the lower end, does have Secratariat as a Grandpa, so I'll guess and say he picked up the pieces going a Mile.

Thanks for pointing him out, I figured on the name alone I'd put him on watch....but he did'nt even inspire me enough for that.