PDA

View Full Version : Maxcapper

Doug3312
06-28-2005, 05:01 PM
I have been reading this board for a long time now and I have only posted one other time. It was about software also. I am very much a novice and have gained a lot of knowledge from you guys and I thank you. I got some help from Maxspa about Maxcapper and I thank you also for that help.

Maxcapper and the vendor have given me the encouragement to continue learning how to Cap. I thought back in Oct. of 03' that I would learn how by Christmas. Wow was I dream'n. This is hard. My hat is off to all you guys. Finding the right information, and then coordinating it is a real challenge. Another vendor that I thank is Jerry Stokes and his lessons.

I have had this program for about a month and I have taken a modest bank of $53 to $329. I did this with $2 win and $8 place wagers from Bob's selections. Today at Calder I placed $60 worth of bets and cleared $26.40. Roughly 45% of his selections paid off today. Over all I have a win % of about 35, and an ROI of $1.25.

What this has done, is convince me that it can be done. And I will continue on my quest to grab a daily racing form and someday I will come up with the winner all by myself. I am only 54, so hopefully I will accomplish this before I can't see anymore.

Hosshead
06-28-2005, 06:24 PM
Doug, good to see you're having some success with MC. Could you explain what you mean by "Bob's selections", and how you get them. I assume you're talking about Bob from MaxCapper, who (as Max also said) is very helpful in giving MC great customer service and answering questions in a very timely fashion?

Doug3312
06-28-2005, 07:03 PM
Bob is the programmer and he has several reports and tools to use. I use the Composite, Maximizer and the Work Ace reports. There are many factors that you can use to refine his top picks. I have been looking for value and with my limited knowledge have tried to qualify them myself by days away, works, etc. I am sure that someone with more experience than myself could improve my ROI, such as Maxspa. He achieved close to 100%

Lefty
02-01-2006, 11:52 AM
Maxspa, over in sel you give some sel and all/composite made a profit on 23 or so sel. Since there are possible plays every race how did you boil it dn to these few. I have just bght prgm. If you outlined it and I missed it I apologize.

Maxspa
02-01-2006, 04:35 PM
Lefty,
It's been awhile but basically some of the steps I used were based on gaps in ratings. I located the two or three horses that had the highest numbers in the specific MaxCapper category on the race card. Secondly, I tried to find the horse that had the highest point gap between it and the second horse in any of the races in that specific MaxCapper category. If the horse had a recent outing one within 30 days it was the play.
I was looking for the best horse per category on that race card.
Hope this explanation helps!
Maxspa

Lefty
02-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Thanks, Max. It helps

shoelessjoe
02-01-2006, 10:09 PM
Is Stokes software just based on trainer patterns.Jeff

Lefty
02-02-2006, 11:38 AM
shoe asks: Is Stokes software just based on trainer patterns.Jeff

shoelessjoe
02-02-2006, 08:36 PM
Thanks

Tom
02-03-2006, 12:03 AM
Propace uses pace (BRIS/TSN) as well as moves in races. It is a handy program for longshots.