PDA

View Full Version : Consumer Alert

Tom
05-12-2002, 11:23 AM
If you have seen the commercials for the Perfect Pancake pan, and were tempted to buy one.....DON"T!
It is a piece of garbage and a total ripoff. It doesn't work and it will only casue you grief becasue you will spend your Sunday morning cleaning your stove top instead of handicaping.
To the people who market this crap, a curse on you and your families. May you severe an atery with your Ginzu knife!

Lefty
05-12-2002, 12:30 PM
Thanks, came close to buying one. On other hand I bght an omelet maker for Microwave that was a great buy. I use it all the time for omelets and egg sandwiches.

Tom
05-12-2002, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the tip...just bought one and it works great.

rrbauer
05-12-2002, 08:42 PM
Re: Omelet maker

Is that the white plastic deal? I've wondered how it works.

Lefty
05-12-2002, 10:02 PM
Yes, just put in your eggs 1-2 ea side, hell I put em right in there and mix 'em around with a fork, don't even use a mixing bowl; then add whatever other ingredients you want, such as bacon cheese or? Cook 'em in microwave for the specified amt of time and Voila!

so.cal.fan
05-13-2002, 12:34 AM
I have been "suckered" in buying a lot of these TV "great deals"
The latest is a no hands device for your cell phone in the car.
My husband was so angry trying to put it in, it came with virtually no directions. He told me if I ever buy ANYTHING advertised on TV again, MY CREDIT CARD will disappear!
You should do real shopping in real stores and see what you are buying. I now believe.
:o

Lefty
05-13-2002, 12:17 PM
ahhh, what's the fun in that? Besides, i'd have to get off my real butt.