PDA

View Full Version : Animal lovers....please help!

so.cal.fan
06-25-2005, 01:13 PM
http://www.heathermillsmccartney.com/petition.php

Thanks,
so.cal.fan :( :mad:

Tom
06-25-2005, 01:19 PM
Signed it. Passed it on, too.

Some really sick people out there. It is not one world.:mad:

so.cal.fan
06-25-2005, 01:26 PM
Thanks, Tom, sorry to have to post such a sad note on your birthday, friend.
However.....if we sign this and get others to.....we have helped!

kenwoodallpromos
06-25-2005, 04:28 PM
"It is important that the Commission receives letters and signatures from as many EU member states as possible"
Sorry, I am not a member of an EU country and it doesn't say if the cats and dogs were already dead when they were skinned.
It is much easier to work toward requiring closer exams by track and private vets prior to horses racing with hairling fractures and other hidden problems like G had.

Lefty
06-25-2005, 09:51 PM
Socal, I signed it. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

so.cal.fan
06-25-2005, 11:09 PM
Thanks, Lefty, you're a good guy!

kenwoodallpromos
06-26-2005, 12:09 PM
I'm on PETA's mailing list so I will get the paper version in their next magazine.

Hammerhead
06-26-2005, 12:42 PM
God forbid that I EVER see anyone MAN WOMEN or CHILD ingaging in this. Or even condoning this type of behavior. :mad: :mad: :mad: I will get more info.

ElKabong
06-26-2005, 02:15 PM
A fur made from a cat or dog is sick. Can't imagine it. :mad: :(

Hammerhead
06-26-2005, 03:08 PM
By the way I signed it and am dam sure passing it along. You may recieve it again. :mad: :mad: :mad:

so.cal.fan
06-26-2005, 07:05 PM
El Kabong:
My friend Sherry has been telling me for the past 5 years that they are using dog and cat "fur" and has even pointed it out to me in stores here in So. Cal.
I never believed her.......I couldn't believe that was being done..... :eek: :mad:
I recieved that link via Joanne Carson (Canine Epilepsy Guardian Angels)
She is probably working with the McCartneys and others here in So. Cal.
Now this is a good cause for the Malibu/Beverly Hills group of animal activists.
Thank you all on board here who signed the petition. Go one step further, if you suspect any department stores in your area are selling this......complain.
Thanks again.