PDA

View Full Version : Belmont... Power plays 6/22/2005

MitchS
06-22-2005, 07:53 AM
Hi gang,

Thought I would post some power plays and longshot plays from time to time. These are the power play horses for Belmont Park on Wednesday 6/22/2005, and they have a higher probability to win at any odds. At over 3/1 is where you start to get value...

1st Race- #3 Epic

2nd Race- #1 Peaceful Dawnagain
#1A Sydsational

5th Race- #4 Mombo Loco

7th Race- #2 Nothing But Fun
#4 Juneau

8th Race- #4 Intense Desire
#5 Every Trick

Good Luck,
Mitch

Suff
06-22-2005, 08:52 PM
i gang,

Thought I would post some power plays and longshot plays from time to time.

When's the longshots coming... ?

1st Race- #3 Epic (.50)

2nd Race- #1 Peaceful Dawnagain
#1A Sydsational (1.00)

5th Race- #4 Mombo Loco (.75)

7th Race- #2 Nothing But Fun (.40)
#4 Juneau ( scratch )

8th Race- #4 Intense Desire (1.00) last
#5 Every Trick (2.50)

Winners in Bold. 4 for 5. Good day picking winners.

MitchS
06-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Hey Suff,

Hope all is well. Getting ready for the big shin dig, I suspect. Maybe one year, not this one, I might make it over... If I'm welcome.. :) .

I'm feeling a little speech retrainted, is that a word.... oh well,.. it sounds good. You know Suff, I don't know how I come across on these message boards, but ya' know, Im a pretty nice guy. And I certainly would cut "you know who" in on the action if there was any. I make my money in my own plays, and in other avenues, and it will always be that way. Besides ya" can't lead a blind horse to water....

Hey, if you saw my free full card, I posted on Belmont today in my forum, where I can post the full card without any problems. You would see that at Belmont Park, my method not only nailed some solid chaulk, but in the 5th there was a solid overlay #3 Wild Card Deck, that was a 2nd rated horse which had a FV line of 7/2. At over 7/1 this horse was solid value and paid $17.80.

I'll try to post some longshots over here on this board,...ok.

Best,
Mitch