PDA

View Full Version : This Sunday

CamptownRaces.com
05-10-2002, 12:41 PM
I had to shorten my user name to be able to get into the war room... (Camptown)

I will be holding a LIVE PlayDay, calling wagers in the war room for different tracks using my tote method that I wrote my books about...

Join me in the War Room on Sunday...

Probably about 2PM EST...

This is your chance to really slam me if I lose badly... Don't miss out on that!!!

Charles

ernie simons
05-12-2002, 09:01 AM
Charles, still looking at 2 pm? Can you tell me what tracks you plan to watch so I can get ready? Thanks.

:cool: :D

CamptownRaces.com
05-12-2002, 10:12 AM
Yep... Still looking at about 2PM EST...

I'll be bouncing from track to track looking for the Value Races...

Probably be looking at PP, AQU, CD, CRC, & PIM to start with...

Later I'll be looking at WOB, HOL, & BM...

I'll let you know which track I am looking at before I start to chart the pre-race odds.

After I record the odds (10Mins to 3Mins), I'll call the wager for that race and then move onto the next race.

Hope to see many of you there...

Charles

CamptownRaces.com
05-12-2002, 08:28 PM
I hit that first race called at Belmont hard... Somebody else did too... An exacta that should have paid $35 on the low end, ended up paying $26 and change...

After that I lost a few that I made wagers at $1 & $2 multiples, and then closed things out by Hitting the 3rd at BM real hard, which only paid $26.60 as well...

Not a real good day, but simple money management helps you to make a profit...

The card I had for sale at procappers.com hit the 8th Race at Calder for a $467.80 Exacta on a $12 bet...

The card will be posted as an article later on tonight at procappers and vegasoutsiders...

I will have to do that again... Maybe mid-week or something, and then again on the weekend...

Until later,
Charles