PDA

View Full Version : Ed De'Ath what a bunco artist this guy is

freeneasy
06-16-2005, 06:46 PM
someone posted a short while ago about getting a flyer in the mail from handicapper extrodinaire Ed De'Ath. well i just got my flyer and gave the guy a call. i love giving these guys a call. well first he says eddie boy is on another line to a client and could i hold a minute and ed will talk to me personally. boy did i ever feel priveledged. 30 seconds later the phone guy gets back on and says 'well ed's going to take a little longer and that eddie boy told me to go ahead and handle it'. so the guy says what kind of a bettor are you and i said, well i can bet from upwards of two to three hundred on the right horse and eventually the plan is to work my way up to a bet level where i'd want to max out at around the two, three thousand dollar level per bet and he goes good, what were offering here is a package deal you can get in on all of ed's plays for the next 6 months for $5000, can you handle that? he ask's. i said nope, cant handle that and he said listen it takes momey to make money so how do you expect to make money if you cant handle that and i said how do you expect me to make money if i aint got no money left after handing over 5000 bucks to you and he goes oooh, well then you just aint serious about this then are you? and i said nope, just like to bullshit as much as you do :D click
so to that poster i say here's a little tipoff to what this clown and all the other clowns like him are all about and its all in the guys name. if you take away the hyphen in his last name add the word certain to his middle name change the big 'A' to a little 'a' it will come out something like this
Ed certain Death :D the guys a jagoff

Suff
06-16-2005, 06:53 PM
Thorough review. Fair enough.

Zman179
06-16-2005, 10:17 PM
Sounds like a big athhole to me.

freeneasy
06-16-2005, 10:58 PM
the guys got a legitimate scam going. claims he's won like 86 vegas handicapping contest. if this clowns won 86 contest believe me he'd be the center focus of every gamgling talk show in the usa. he'd be such a repeated feature in dave tully's 'sports betting' section of the daily racing form that you'd know his name by heart. his name would be so widespread and revered that racegoers would openly riot in the streets if they did'nt name a grade 1 race in his honor. my ass.
i dare you to come on to this site mr. de'ass cause by the time everybodies through ripping you a new one, your gonna feel like wearing a dress ya pencil neck geek. these guys.
one of these days your going to run into someone you ripped off real bad and i guarantee you, you aint going to like it when they return the favor.

freeneasy
06-16-2005, 11:07 PM
Sounds like a big athhole to me.

yeah, and i'll bet he had to grow up with that one too! ed athhole. oh no wait, i got another one how about growing up with ed de'athole ahhhh :D

Zman179
06-16-2005, 11:08 PM
Maybe he won 86 handicapping contests going head-to-head with his buddy Fred while in Vegas?

Bottom line is that somebody will pay this de'Ath guy some bread. These scamdicappers don't last so long without actually getting money from time to time.

jk3521
06-18-2005, 01:12 PM
:D Well , you know that there is nothing more certain than De'Ath and taxes

NoDayJob
06-18-2005, 05:53 PM
:lol: This character sounds like the guy who posted on the old Yahoo site wanting suckers to lease his program for $5,000.00 a month. Maybe they're related? :lol:

NDJ

Tom
06-18-2005, 06:40 PM
ah, yes. Montey Banks and the - what was it - the Montey2000???:D

Anyone know what the address is for the web archive? I lost it when I got a new computer - --you could go back and relive those golden years of yahoo.

dav4463
06-18-2005, 11:43 PM
I got my De'ath letter today ! I also got one from Dan Pope. It was so well written that I almost involuntarily took out my checkbook and started to send the $50 to make $5,000 per week !

bobbyb
06-19-2005, 01:39 AM
Web Archive

Tom, Try this:

www.archive.org

bobbyb

midnight
06-20-2005, 01:04 AM
I've won about 40 Vegas horse racing contests. But we're talking about the one-day $10-$40 entry fee one-track contests that were held at the Horseshoe, Coast Resorts, Riviera, etc., and this was from 1990 until the present, and that's out of over 1,000 contests overall. Of course there wree a lot of other money finishes. And I'm not a household name, although I'm known by a lot of the locals.

Maybe that's what this other person is referring to, when he says he won 86 contests. More than likely he means he's been 86'd (banned) from places, probably for stooping (checking discarded partimutuel tickets for winners).