PDA

View Full Version : Game 4

Valuist
06-16-2005, 11:28 AM
I'm going to do a correlated parlay here. Theoretically, the side and total are mutually exclusive events, but when you parlay on the same game, they really are not mutually exclusive. I'm a big believer in the zig-zag theory in the NBA playoffs. Basically, you take the team coming off a poor effort. There are a few variations, but in this case it looks like a go, IMO. San Antonio is the better team, IMO and I'm getting 3.5 pts with them. Game 3 was an absolute must win for Detroit and they played great. I expect some sort of bounce from them and I expect the Spurs to turn up the defensive screws much closer to their game 1 and 2 levels. I do think the Pistons will still play pretty good defense at home so I see this one also going under 171.

Parlay: SA +3.5 & Under 171

Valuist
06-17-2005, 09:49 AM
SA didn't show up at all. So far all four games have been dull blowouts. Their ratings have to be horrible.

Speed Figure
06-17-2005, 11:13 AM
I see game 5 as the real big game. The games have not been bad there just blowout's.

Zaf
06-21-2005, 11:55 PM
How did you like that game tonight. When you have 2 guards like Hamilton & Billups, your gonna be tough to beat. Game 7 should be a great one.

ZAFONIC

Hosshead
06-22-2005, 08:01 AM
I thought in the 2nd half Ginobili (even though he ended up with 21pts.) looked and played tired. I could tell his long shots weren't going in, the second it left his hand. He was kind of falling back, and turned to the side when shooting . He needs to square his shoulders up to the basket and follow through, like he was doing in the other games. And his missed free throws were flat, hitting the front of the rim (tired). IMO I think he needed a few less minutes on the court, and a few more breathers on the bench. Turnovers- Detroit 5 , San Antonio 10 !
I think the Spurs will be tougher in a great game 7.