PDA

View Full Version : John Piesen & the "Secret Six System"

Stealth
06-14-2005, 10:54 PM
Some time ago I received a flyer from Piesen on the "Secret Six System". Has anyone tried this system or ever delt with John Piesen?

gaston
06-15-2005, 01:02 PM
I dont know anything about his system, but i live in ny and can tell you he was a very good handicapper for the ny post for many years. he put me on many a winning horse.He actually swept the entire racing card on a few occasions.
gaston :ThmbUp:

Stealth
06-15-2005, 04:58 PM
His flyer states that he picked winners 207 days in a row which is documented in the Daily Racing Form. I guess he's the real deal.

freeneasy
06-15-2005, 05:31 PM
but he tracked all of his pick during that streak and said that pieson did have, or forgot to include a day where he did not have a winner. and i've got to feel certain that pieson is not talking about going 2 million days with at least one of his top picks winning, he's got to be talking about 1 out of his top 3 or 4 picks. cant see it anyother way. but hey maybe, maaaaybe. sometimes truth is stranger then fiction or as yogi would probably say truth is stranger then fiction when truth is stranger then fiction, but ony on your tv set. something like that :sleeping:

PaceAdvantage
06-16-2005, 03:46 AM
I dont know anything about his system, but i live in ny and can tell you he was a very good handicapper for the ny post for many years. he put me on many a winning horse.He actually swept the entire racing card on a few occasions.
gaston :ThmbUp:

Swept the card? Baloney. And more than once? Impossible. Tell me the date, and I'll go to the library and look it up for myself. I don't believe it....

jk3521
06-16-2005, 09:08 AM
All that means is that he picked at least one winner on a 9 0r 10 race card 207 days straight. Big Deal.

alysheba88
06-16-2005, 09:26 AM
Run, dont walk, from anything Piesen puts out

midnight
06-16-2005, 08:57 PM
Pieson is another of the growing number of people who are trying to market whatever reputation they have as handicappers and/or writers.

toetoe
06-17-2005, 12:29 PM
When JJ and 'Samm' (don't get me started on THEM) asked how he had done at NY tracks, he was SO vague. We should just love him for his brains and his inside info, I guess.