Will be announced around 4:30 EST News Scoop

Suff
06-13-2005, 03:58 PM
Give me $1000.00 on not Guilty all charges at 7-1

Give me $1000.00 on Not Guilty on 9 of 10 charges at 5-1

Give me $2000.00 on not guilty of 7 of 10 charges at 3-1

Hammerhead
06-13-2005, 04:04 PM
Sold: send cash by e-mail so I can check the bills for proper amount.

Payout to be determined at a later (much) date. :jump: :lol:

Bobby
06-13-2005, 04:07 PM
$500 on guilty of giving alcohol to minor

IF THEY CAN'T GET HIM ON THAT THEN . . .jesus christ

Hammerhead
06-13-2005, 05:19 PM
NOT GUILTY ON ALL :sleeping

All wagers must be sent in cash and or recapable tires:

lsbets
06-13-2005, 05:20 PM
Here's what I would like to hear the jurors answer honestly:

Would you let your kids, or grankids, or younger siblings stay with Michael Jackson at Neverland?

If anyone says yes, they're nuts.

Dave Schwartz
06-13-2005, 05:27 PM
The message, my friends, is very clear - "Justice" is different for rich than poor.

Bobby
06-13-2005, 05:29 PM
This is just absolutely sick. I wuz hoping he could get to go seduce BIG BUBBA in the big house, instead of 11 & 12 yr olds :D

Hammerhead
06-13-2005, 05:40 PM
Knowing very little about Jackson This was nothing but a vandetta by a DA politican wannabe. Kudos to the jury. In fact I can't name one of his songs.
Unless you have delt with these court systems you don't have a clue to what lengths they will go to put you in jail to further there own political gains. That is what this was about.
I for one do not condone his lifestyle or music, but I would not punish him for monetery or political gains, this is what was done.

Suff
06-13-2005, 05:56 PM
I did'nt follow the case that close. I purposely changed TV channels or radio channels when they talked about it. That got harder, if not impossible the last few days.

My impressions are that he is a strange dude who should not be near children. Beyond that, I'm not familiar with the details of the charges.

My First thought was, I can't beat a F'n parking ticket and this whack job walks from 10 Skinner charges. They could'nt even prove he gave the kid some booze...

I'm doing First Down Yardage in the State Peniteniary if I give my nephew a Shot and a Beer... This muff walks from diddling. Great Country...

I quote Johnny Cochran..

The color of Justice in America is Green.

JustRalph
06-13-2005, 07:14 PM
My First thought was, I can't beat a F'n parking ticket and this whack job walks from 10 Skinner charges. :lol:

Now that is funny..........

Tom
06-13-2005, 11:24 PM
Hopefully, they will go ahead with civil charges. They can make the little freak take the stand in a civil trial. I would love to see some tough lawyer make that wack job wet himself on the stand.

I am not so sure that Charles Manson won't get paroled anymore. California seems set on setting new lows in the justice area. So I am sending emails and letters to Charlie, telling him he hasn't got a set, that he is a littel girls, that he is nothing, and when he gets out, will kick his butt to Frico and back. And signing them all, "Luv, Michael!":D

toetoe
06-15-2005, 12:31 AM
I think it's kinda comforting to know that a crazy white woman can get off scot-free. Appeals to my chivalrous side.