PDA

View Full Version : Selection Results

MitchS
06-13-2005, 08:41 AM
Well, four Weeks worth of selections are completed. The great thing about my method is that there were no backfitting in its creation when I devised it some time ago, and it continually projects forward. Thats not to say it does not need improvements, because it does, and I continually strive to achieve the ultimate in perfection. One must keep in mind that these results are JUST the Power Report results at >=4/1 odds betting all horses. With a little handicapping do you not think you should improve on these results? I think so. Actually the real power lies within all of those other races not on the Power Reports. Its hard to automate those other methods, which I have tried to explain on my web pages. I need to get further into more detailed explanation, and for that I am sorry.

5/16/2005 to 6/12/2005

963 Wagers
138 Wins
14% Win %
15.77 Avg Mutual
1.13 ROI

Anybody wishing to discuss this with me can do so here or at my forum
www.ultimateprecisiongaming.com/forum/forums/

Mitch

PaceAdvantage
06-13-2005, 10:34 PM
You run a commercial site, right? Do you realize you are in violation of the terms of your user agreement by posting what you just posted? It amounts to UNAUTHORIZED free advertising, which isn't allowed. Sorry to sound so harsh, but please don't do this again....