PDA

View Full Version : Always

Trijack
05-08-2002, 02:47 PM
Always picks at Hollywood.

After that hectic tax season, took a long break. Back to doing my favorite sport. Remember I always bet tri's.

1. 1-2-3-6 no bet
2. 2-5-4 no bet
3. 8-4-5-1 no bet
4. 9-10-1-4-6 not often do I have a 20-1 on top.
5 . 4-7-9-2-1
6. 1-7-3-6-2
7. 4-2-3-1a no bet
8. 10-1-6-11-2

Trijack
05-08-2002, 10:43 PM
Bad day, only had 2 top picks to win and they were not in the tri races I bet & 1 2nd pick won.

JimG
05-13-2002, 04:26 PM
Trijack:

Thanks for posting. Do you download the All-Ways files even if you are not playing to maintain your database for the track your playing or do you just download on days you want to play? Do you use the multiple regression analysis for your plays or do you use the pace shape analysis?

Thanks in advance for your answers:

Jim

(Former All-Ways user)

Trijack
05-13-2002, 06:32 PM
JimG

I download every day. Friday evening I went to put my picks on but PA was fine tuning the board and then I forgot all about it. Saturday and Sunday was too busy with other things. I was going to post my picks for 5 days. Maybe I will try again this week.

I make my own profiles plus when I am going to bet a race I have a different profile that I use along with my normal Always profile. I just started using this one about 2 weeks ago. Before I got Always Pro I had a way to pick tri's with the good old pen which was a lot of work. But it led me to some good paying tri's. I finally figured out a profile using my own way of picking the top 4 horses . Saves me a lot of work . It looks promising not as many winners that Always has but bigger winners and I think that is what all of us is looking for.

JimG
05-13-2002, 07:18 PM
Good for you Trijack. I also have the All-Ways Pro version and believe that the best way to try to win with the software is to download for your track everyday so you have plenty of races in the database to experiment with impact value profiles.

Sounds like all your hard work is paying off. I remember you said you have used All-Ways for several years. Your obviously very proficient at it. I have a profile I worked on for turf that works very well for exotics. However, when using All-Ways I used the multiple regression analysis for dirt profiles.

Jim