PDA

View Full Version : gambler's emporium

topgun
06-10-2005, 05:48 AM
I want to know have anyone bought anything from these people,as they do not answer question about the things they sell and will not forward an email to the seller to reply back to customer .What about Tom Worth methods?

Topgun

Overlay
06-10-2005, 06:06 AM
I don't have an e-mail address for Tom Worth Publishing (which, according to earlier posts, is now run by his son, Jon Worth), but other contact information is given as follows:

Tom Worth Publishing Co.
P.O. Box 7054
Warwick, RI 02887-7054

401-739-8856

If you do a search on "Tom Worth", you'll find earlier threads about him. (I believe there are ten total.)

There are also earlier threads on Gambler's Emporium (although I've never dealt with them personally).

topgun
06-10-2005, 06:11 AM
They do not return emails!

Topgun

timtam
06-10-2005, 09:26 AM
I had the same problem with Jon Worth and his email address

He explained to me they were shutting down the old email address and the

new one is TIPSReport@cox.net Hope this helps!!!

Jon (Worth)
06-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Hello - this is Mary Worth, of Tom Worth Publishing Co. Please note that we do have a new e-mail address!! We started phasing it in 18 mos. ago and have been phasing out the old AOL address over this time. We only check the AOL address about once a week now and soon will be eliminating all together. I apologize to anyone who might have been waiting for a reply from our older one at AOL. The new one is:

tipsreport@cox.net

We're still at the same address as we've been for 50 years +/- , at:

Jon Worth
Tom Worth Publishing Co
P O Box 7054
Warwick, RI 02887-7054

and our phone number is still 401-739-8856

Some of you may know we're a 2nd generation business and have been around for awhile, and we pray to be around for many more years, God willing! I don't think we'll make it into a 3rd generation though, as our 10 year old daughter wants to be a "dolphin trainer"!! :)

At any rate, we always welcome questions, commments, etc at tipsreport@cox.net, or phone calls or mail, as we love to hear from fellow handicappers. If you do call or e-mail this weekend, there is a chance you won't hear from us until Monday, as we're action-packed this weekend between girl's softball, the Belmont, family, and church activities!

Hope everyone enjoys the Belmont!!

Thank you, Sincerely, Mary Worth :)

Jon (Worth)
06-10-2005, 01:29 PM
Hello again! - it's Mary Worth of Tom Worth - I was just reading the posts, and I think people know this, but want to make sure, that we at Tom Worth Publishing are NOT "Gambler's Emporium"! I don't even know who they are, as we've never heard of them!! Just want to be sure we're not mixed up with another outfit. THANK YOU!! Sincerely, Mary Worth :)

topgun
06-10-2005, 02:12 PM
I AM TALKING ABOUT A COMPANY CALLED GAMBLER'S EMPORIUM, SO I AM SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING.

TOPGUN

Tom
06-11-2005, 11:14 AM
I used Pops and Tips for years - good stuff at the time. Thanks for the new email....might just check it oout again.

See you in the funny papers! :lol: