PDA

View Full Version : Kerry got slow start at Yale,

JustRalph
06-07-2005, 07:56 AM
Funny how the nuanced Intellectual John Kerry was supposed to be so much smarter and better educated than the Good ole Boy from Texas.......

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8127403/

snippet

Sen. John F. Kerry’s grade average at Yale University was virtually identical to President Bush’s record there, despite repeated portrayals of Kerry as the more intellectual candidate during the 2004 presidential campaign

end snippet

from what I read.......Bush had better grades.........I don't know where they come up with "virtually identical"

Interesting that this comes out now..........duplicitous bastards to the core. What else can you say............

PaceAdvantage
06-07-2005, 09:09 AM
Careful JR, they have an answer for everything. They'll tell you head-of-the-CIA daddy was tapping into Yale's computers (oh wait, they didn't have computers back then to keep track of grades, did they?)

Oh well, so much for that theory....hey how about -- Big Daddy sent some goons over to New Haven to rough up some pansy ass professors and made sure "little boy" passed with flying colors???!!!!! Yeah, that's the ticket!! Morgan Fairchild......yeah.......

Suff
06-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Funny how the nuanced Intellectual John Kerry was supposed to be so much smarter and better educated than the Good ole Boy from Texas.......

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8127403/

snippet

Interesting that this comes out now..........duplicitous bastards to the core. What else can you say............

Who? Democrats Portrayed thier Canditate as Smarter? Those BASTARDS! LMAO.. Ralph thats what they're supposed to do.. and your getting a lot of Mileage out a report that shows Kerry and Bush Test Scores from 40 years ago.

The argument that Kerry had the GOODS on Bush didn't eminate from False reports that Kerry was a Oxford Scholar.. They eminated from the fact the Kerry MANHANDLED Bush in three Debates.

Additionally... Bush does not present himself well.

But even more to the Point..

Did'nt your party win? Don't you control the House & Senate?

Jesus...for a bunch of people winning everything in site, you'd think you'd enjoy it. Republicans are the most Miserable winners I've ever seen...

Bush got a B, Kerry got a B-. So what? You won... have a party.

ljb
06-07-2005, 02:15 PM
Who is this Kerry dude you folks keep talking about ?

ElKabong
06-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Who is this Kerry dude you folks keep talking about ?

here he is....

skate
06-07-2005, 02:29 PM
i think this report on grades was related to the fact that kerry finally let his military records open for a view.

this should be real good!

danny got out before he had to make a report on this mater. Hot!

Bubbles
06-07-2005, 02:49 PM
Yahoo's article on the matter had in it this memorable Kerry-ism...

"I always told my dad that D stood for distinction," Kerry said in a written response to reporters' questions. He said he has previously acknowledged focusing more on learning to fly than studying.

I'm not sure who to laugh at: Kerry, his father for believing it, or both.

Lefty
06-07-2005, 07:39 PM
suff, and dems are the most miserable losers i've ever seen. All that is being pointed out is that dems lied about Kerry having a better acedemic record. "Why he's so smart you dumbasses just don't get his nuance" (A liberal paraphrase on my part but that was the essence)
Now we knnow why Kerry didn't want them military records out there.
Yeah we won, so why don't the dems get the hell outta the way and let the repubs do their work?
But no, Howard Dean says most repubs never worked a day in their life. And he was talking about the voters! You guys are gonna lose the next election too with guys like Dean on your side.
And Hillry practically calls Bush a dictator. How dare him just cause he won to want his own people running the show. At least he didn't fire the travel agents and then try to ruin their lives.

lbj, i'm not surprised you've forgotten Kerry already. You must have taken the same memory course that the Clintons did.

lsbets
06-07-2005, 07:58 PM
Its not a big story, it doesn't really matter, but three things struck me:

1) Why? Why did he release them now, after the campaign. Maybe he figured if he ran in 08 they would have to come out, so get the bad news out there early and let everyone forget.

2) Guess in what class he had his highest grade freshman year? French. To friggin funny.

3) He never got an A in college? That surprises me. I blew off most of my classes, but paid attention when it mattered. I had my fair share of Bs, Cs, and Ds, but about half my grades were As. I am just really surprised he never got an A.

wonatthewire1
06-07-2005, 08:33 PM
umm...but Kerry has so much money that he could probably buy Churchill Downs...or Magna....

Follow the money boys...these pollyticians have you wrapped around their fingers arguing about ideology...there ain't no ideology > just cash...lots of it > and yes you too can cash in > follow the money...

:D

wonatthewire1
06-07-2005, 08:34 PM
LS,

Did you go to Yale??? Not exactly a walk in the park academically...

Just askin'

:p

wonatthewire1
06-07-2005, 08:36 PM
god, you guys bring up the Clintons more than they do in AR?!?

They're done > get over it...

:jump:

lsbets
06-07-2005, 09:07 PM
LS,

Did you go to Yale??? Not exactly a walk in the park academically...

Just askin'

For him it wasn't. :lol:

Lefty
06-07-2005, 09:08 PM
won, the money is his wife's.
The Clintons are done? You kiddin' me? Hillary's constantly making speeches. In case you've been under some rock she's the junior Senator from N.Y. And she's going to run for Pres. in 08. Done, not hardly.

lsbets
06-07-2005, 09:11 PM
And won - I went to the second oldest school in your state, and the eigth oldest in the country. Most people would say that's not exactly a walk in the park either.

Suff
06-07-2005, 09:12 PM
. All that is being pointed out is that dems lied about Kerry having a better acedemic record

What Dems ? where? when? What representative of DNC or Kerry for president?

Its humorous the way these guys get upset when you have an opinion thats different from them. The story isn't the story....Its Democrats opinion on the story that is the story. Intelligence stories are not the story, its my reaction to the story, thats the story.

Listen.. Its Yale. Bush's ancestors STARTED Yale. His Grandfather, Prescott Bush was a Conneticutt Senator. GWB was a Legacy. But who cares? It's all the same. Northeast establishment. Money.

wonatthewire1
06-07-2005, 09:15 PM
cool bets...

as said in the post "just askin'"

so if you're so intelligent, why do you not comprehend what you are reading?

just askin'

wonatthewire1
06-07-2005, 09:17 PM
Lefty,

Be careful, I said Nomar was done when traded to the Cubs...

Where is he now?

The Clintons are done, she will never run for President and he looks like he's ready for life support.

wonatthewire1
06-07-2005, 09:18 PM
Dudes,

The boy could buy Magna > maybe they have a joint checking account > just as my wife and I do (????)

wonatthewire1
06-07-2005, 09:33 PM
RU!

Love going to basketball games at the RAC a couple of times a year > but its about an hour from us.

Cool > my wife > Douglass 1982, UMDNJ 1986

I went to NYU undergrad and MBA at Columbia

Are you originally from NJ and relocated to TX? At least the weather is milder and the chili real!

lsbets
06-07-2005, 10:11 PM
Unfortunatly RU only has a good year about once every 20 or so in basketball, and every since they started college football they have been on a downhill slide. But, the soccer teams are always good, which would be great if I cared about soccer.

I was born in Florida, grew up in NJ, and lived a whole bunch of other places before I settled on Texas.

RC 96 - fun school, lots of great bars with great deals on beer. Cheap golf for students at a pretty nice golf course, and a great location to hit Freehold in the afternoon and the Meadowlands at night. Too bad they don't give a degree for capping.

wonatthewire1
06-07-2005, 11:19 PM
LS,

Its a fun atmosphere at the RAC > saw a OT game with Pitt this past season...

Though I was in HS when the Sellers Crew was undefeated which was an exciting time as I grew up in Bridgewater, right up the road...

The women's teams are extremely competitive > we took our neice to see the game against UConn and she had a great time.

But where does the political apathy come from? Spent 3 years living and working in the DC area surrounded by the political hounds > so I have little love for either of the "parties"...and saw enough money moving around to support the entire country of Belgium for a few decades...just a huge shell game...

lsbets
06-07-2005, 11:34 PM
My wife graduated high school in Brisgewater. That town has exploded over the last 10 years.

I tend to agree with you on the parties and who runs them, although I think we disgree on ideology. Its about power and control, and the rise of the multinational corporation means they could care less about the US and our sovereignty, they want growth markets, which means overseas (China and India specifically). Tear down the borders, make it one world so the billionaires can make more money.

And Suff - I know you are thinking that only means the Republicans, but George Soros is running around bragging about how he bought the Democratic Party, and if he could make an extra billion bankrupting the US, he would. So would Buffett, and yes, so would Wal Mart. They're all on the same team and they buy politicians to create wedge issues to keep us divided and distracted.

hcap
06-08-2005, 06:52 AM
Kerry allows Navy release of military, medical records
Show numerous commendations

By Michael Kranish, Globe Staff | June 7, 2005

WASHINGTON -- Senator John F. Kerry, ending at least two years of refusal, has waived privacy restrictions and authorized the release of his full military and medical records.

So the swifties get what they asked for.
Also weren't you anti-kerry folks waiting for a "smoking gun"
Check out the downing street memo instead.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2005/06/07/kerry_allows_navy_release_of_military_medical_reco rds?mode=PF

lsbets
06-08-2005, 08:05 AM
Hcap - you talk like the "Downing Street" Memo contains some sort of smoking gun, when all it is is one person's opinion after a meeting. Man you are hopeless.

ElKabong
06-08-2005, 10:04 AM
Kerry allows Navy release of military, medical records
Show numerous commendations

So the swifties get what they asked for.
Also weren't you anti-kerry folks waiting for a "smoking gun"
Check out the downing street memo instead.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2005/06/07/kerry_allows_navy_release_of_military_medical_reco rds?mode=PF

No, we asked him to come clean before the election. The dumbass didn't do it. Cost him the election.

Btw, until someone other than Kranish sees the records, I'm skeptical it's an Undeleted 180. (there are 2 options, the Deleted option allows you to withold some info). Remember, Kranish was the guy that misquoted George Elliott and had to crawfish on his article. Let someone outside of Kerry's ring of influence see the doc's...That's not too much to ask for, is it? Kerry lied about "releasing all my military records to the public" before 18 months ago on Meet The Press.

One reason I'm skeptical is that there is no AAR for that first PH. Kranish acknowledged this in the article...In that era you had to have live fire to earn a PH legitimately. The OIC of that boat (Bill Schacte, a retired ADMIRAL) is on record as saying they took no fire whatsoever that evening.

Here's another Globe piece. She makes some points and till Kerry circulates the records to people outside his ring, it doesn't prove a whole lot unfortunately.

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/05/24/the_caveat_emperor/

Kerry insists ''The truth in its entirety will come out . . . the truth will come out."

Signing Form 180 is the first step. Releasing his entire military record to the public is the second.

It doesn't get any plainer than that.

Joan Vennochi's e-mail address is vennochi@globe.com.