PDA

View Full Version : BEL SUN

SAL
06-05-2005, 12:14 PM
Picks for Belmont Sunday:

R1 #1 Gryffindor-Barn is excellent with laid off runners, and he has fired off a layoff before. He has been drilling well in the am.

R2 #3 High Ratings-Should find this weak field to her liking. Seems like the pace will be honest to set up her late run.

R3 #6 Vagabond Saint-Returns from layoff with stronger barn. Has a steady and sharp worktab for this.

R4 #2 Winner-McGaughey has been doing very well with FTS lately. Sire does OK with firsters and this one has some nice drills.

R5 #9 Letimthinkhesboss-This one ran well the last time he ran on the turf when he tried to close in a race where they ran the second half faster than the first. An honest pace looks highly likely here.

R6 #7 Watrals Lady Hanne-Another runner that tried to close into a fast late fraction. Only turf win comes on this course. Hoping for an honest pace today.

R7 #8 Saint Anddan-This one looks like a runner for Frankel. Should take to the longer distance nicely, has some eyecatching works on this surface.

R8 Pass-Frankels runner may be a superstar in the making.

R9 #3 Lake Champlain-War Chant doing very well with turf runners. Longshot may surprise here if she takes to the turf.

G. MONEY
06-05-2005, 03:33 PM
SAL,

ON FIRE..MISSED THE FIRST RACE, AND STRUNG THE NEXT 4 IN A ROW...

I FOLLOW YOUR PLAYS EVERY WEEKEND.. AND THANK YOU...............G.

WAITING ON THE 6-9TH..BUT A HUGE PROFIT ALL READY :)

Suff
06-05-2005, 03:43 PM
SAL,

ON FIRE..MISSED THE FIRST RACE, AND STRUNG THE NEXT 4 IN A ROW...

Sal's having an Eddie Castro Day.. :jump:

Suff
06-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Picks for Belmont Sunday:

R7 #8 Saint Anddan-This one looks like a runner for Frankel. Should take to the longer distance nicely, has some eyecatching works on this surface.

18 Minutes. Grd 3 Sands Point. 8 looks the part. below 3/5, I jump ship and Bailout to the 6 15-1, Wait it Out. Angle play. When I can't beat them no way, and I can't afford to play 2-5, I'll play an angle. 3rd off Layoff, 3rd staright on Grass. Needs to improve. but the previous two show she can...