PDA

View Full Version : My new website

kenwoodallpromos
06-05-2005, 02:17 AM
My new non-commercial website about the positive aspects of racing.
http://community-2.webtv.net/kenwoodall/GOODTIMESATTHETRACK/

Tom
06-05-2005, 11:25 AM
:ThmbUp: Good luck, Ken. Nice to see a good news site.:ThmbUp:

Buckeye
06-05-2005, 11:32 AM
Nice to see. Thanks ken. What, no "off-topic" area? :)

highnote
06-05-2005, 11:08 PM
Nice site. I especially like this bit:

-----Thoroughbred Racing benefits all equine in two important ways: (1) The racing industry contributes greatly to equine medicine amd health research foundations and facilities such as Cornell University and UC Davis. (2) Racing provides adult trained Thoroughbreds to such venues as in other horsing sports; private and public pleasure riding; law encorcement and search-and-rescue groups; breeding programs.

kenwoodallpromos
06-06-2005, 02:45 AM
Rerun website has reasons why the horse retired and some records- some did not even make it to a race before getting injured.
http://www.rerun.org/

andicap
06-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Good idea -- wonder why the NTRA didn't think of it first....

Wonder why tracks don't give something like that out on Travers/ Belmont days -- or mail it to their direct mail lists....??

Or insist on 30 seconds from the networks during the Derby to put that message out -- like the colleges got at "halftime" of the old College Bowl and at NCAA broadcasts on TV...

kenwoodallpromos
06-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Racing is so ego-driven on the part of everyone they all seem to just CYA by blaming everything but their own shortcomings for losing bets, losing races, or losing defendants in complaints that most need place blame. It is often the ones who are nice and try to look at things objectively that do not last- from some writer to nice trainers like Tom R. Schell (McSchell Racing), or racer retirment types who do not get accolades.
There is almost always a way to spin positively, but that would not have sold as many Miami Herald papers as the phony Santos-battery BS! And that is too bad!

CryingForTheHorses
06-06-2005, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the kind words ken!..Good luck with your new site..Looks very promiseing..