PDA

View Full Version : Republicans.

Suff
06-04-2005, 01:33 AM
Its an indictment of this particular guy... thats for sure.

But its consistent with the Republican MO. Its not important what the facts are....its only what you show & tell.

Sorry I cannot post a snippit... the whole things a Photo Montage of another republican smoke screen. I love this shit, because it shows how phony they are deep down
http://politicsnj.com/schundlergear2005.htm

Suff
06-04-2005, 01:45 AM
Next case

West singled out two powerful Democrats – former Washington Gov. Mike Lowry and ex-President Bill Clinton

17 years as a Republican in the State Senate....He's doing young men in the pooper......then giving them Jobs.

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/breaking/story.asp?submitDate=200563164130

I did things in my private life that I should have known if they became public would cause embarrassment… everyone makes mistakes. I do too,” he said, adding that the month-long ordeal “has been an embarrassing, humiliating and painful experience. But it doesn’t need to distract this city.”

The mayor said he believes he can still lead the city, and he’ll eventually be exonerated of abuse of office charges and of accusations that he sodomized two boys in the 1970s while a Spokane County sheriff’s deputy and Boy Scout leader.

Gotta love these guys. First they have to use Photo shop to draw a crowd...Next they're leveraging up off Bill Clinton of all people...

he he... republicans. I know many of them are Closet Case's... I just know it.

Suff
06-04-2005, 01:49 AM
BOSTON (AP) -- An adviser to Gov. Mitt Romney who was quoted in a political magazine as saying his boss is "faking it as a pro-choice friendly" on abortion said the phrase was taken out of context.

Political adviser Michael Murphy said the quotation in the latest National Review magazine was made as he was "discussing a characterization the governor's critics use."

"I regret the quote and any confusion it might have caused," Murphy said in a statement Thursday
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/R/ROMNEY_ABORTION?SITE=APWEB&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

I was confused already.....Polticians like these 3 will do it to you

lsbets
06-04-2005, 08:44 AM
Suff,I think its safe to say there are folks in both parties who behave, umm, lets just say in a manner they shouldn't. For some reason, you seem to have a deep hatred of anyone who doesn't agree with you. Were you this hateful when Barney Frank had his problem or when Gov McGreevy did? Did you label all Dems based on what they did? I doubt it.

Take that vacation, it still seems like you need it. :D

ponyplayer
06-04-2005, 09:00 AM
Yeah, I've never heard of a democaratic homo.... :lol:

Tom
06-04-2005, 10:25 AM
If I were a democrate, I sure wouldn't want my party painted with the same brush as that screamin meanie Howard Dean! What a wack-o!

As a conservative, though, I love him at the helm of the DNC...he will only multiple the stupid factor wihtin the party and sink it to new lows.
I think there is agood chance the dems will NEVER hold the white house again - they will disolve as a party and the ones with brains will form a new party.
Som maybe they can gt back on top in 40-50 years.