View Full Version : Selections... Saturday 6/04/2005

MitchS
06-03-2005, 09:27 PM
Selections up for Saturday 6/04/2005...

Mitch

www.ultimateprecisiongaming.com

MitchS
06-04-2005, 08:18 AM
I had some time to add some results to the results page for the past couple of months if anybody is interested.. We are having another good week this week :) . Yesterday was about break even, but for the week we are doing good.

WINS- DIRT

Total Plays 164

Wins 26

Win% 16%

Avg Mutuel $14.83

$ROI 1.18

Just a note about signing up to get access to all the pages. I just need a valid e-mail address to get you a passcode. The other information I could care less about....

I truly wish everyone a happy and prosperous weekend,

Mitch

THE BELMONT IS NEARING :jump: :jump:

www.ultimateprecisiongaming.com

PaceAdvantage
06-06-2005, 02:11 AM
Mitch,

You are running a commercial site. Therefore, your posts here advertising selections "up and ready" on your commercial site (whether these particular selections are FREE or not is immaterial) are pushing the boundary of what is acceptable.

Either start posting the PICKS IN THIS FORUM, or stop the "my selections are up and ready to go" posts...

Again, if your website was NOT in the business of selling products, I would not object to this kind of posting....

Thanks for your cooperation in this matter....

MitchS
06-06-2005, 08:18 AM
I certainly did not mean to step on any toes. I did not see anything wrong since all of my selections are gratis. The time factor to repost everything over here, since I do 20+ tracks a day is just to much. I am sorry if I crossed the line, and I appreciate you bringing it to my attention. You run the best Racing message board on the net. Hope we are square.

One question. If I do post some selection from time to time over here and paste from Access. Which tag do I use?

To everyone else that has been following along. The selections had another good week and I hope some of you have been cashing in.... :)

Last weeks results:

WINS-DIRT

Total Plays 249

Wins 36

Win% 14%

Avg Mutuel $16.55

$ROI 1.20

Mitch

PaceAdvantage
06-06-2005, 04:03 PM
I'm not sure how posting from Access will come across here, as I have never tried it....perhaps some other poster will be better able to answer that question.