PDA

View Full Version : New "Deep Throat" needed

highnote
06-02-2005, 11:06 PM
George McGovern article

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/usiraqwatergatebush;_ylt=AprbZBf_vBXytO.mzAWd2EMDW 7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

Tom
06-02-2005, 11:29 PM
Hmmmmm.

Monica could be just the one that could do it! :D

highnote
06-02-2005, 11:40 PM
Hmmmmm.

Monica could be just the one that could do it! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kenwoodallpromos
06-02-2005, 11:55 PM
I voted for McGovern in 1972- before he became senile.
There have already been Deep Throat wannabees like Clarke who did not find enough on Bush to get the job done.
Maybe we should compare Bush'es use of federal law enforcemnent and the military to Clinton's
I believe it was Clinton who gave us Ruby Ridge, Waco, and the Gonzalez invasion.
Good thing McGovern didn't win- he does not know the difference between an illegitamate war and Hussein breaking a truce many times over.
as I tell my dad- I will support any attempt at impeachment anyone in congress wants to put forward even if there was a Demo majority- so far no takers.
And after the prison thing I have been for pulling out ASAP. Kerry said 4 or 5 more years. Nader wants out sooner.

highnote
06-03-2005, 12:10 AM
That Waco was a real debacle. Never should have happened. What was the big hurry to get them out of there? I sometimes wonder how people who make those kinds of decisions can sleep at night.

JustRalph
06-03-2005, 08:42 AM
I believe it was Clinton who gave us Ruby Ridge, Waco, and the Gonzalez invasion.

Ruby Ridge always makes me sick when I hear the name. The poster child for overreaction by Law Enforcement.

highnote
06-03-2005, 11:16 AM
This is the first time I've read about Ruby Ridge. Unbelievable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

Tom
06-03-2005, 10:47 PM
Good reasons why we must always remeber who the REAL threats to our freedom are - our own government! NEVER trust your government, and NEVER allow them to take away our guns.
And, as Suff has repeatedly posted, never trade freedoms for security.
Ruby Ridge, Waco, no brainers - murder by the government and it will happen again and again.

PaceAdvantage
06-06-2005, 12:38 AM
The funny part is that both these incidents occured when the Democrats controlled the White House.

Yet, Republicans are the ones constantly referred to as "Nazi's" and "Stormtroopers".....yeah right!

AQUEBUCKS
06-06-2005, 10:44 AM
Tricky Dicky is gone, Mark Felt has surfaced-- but Linda Lovelace "choked" on mine...Just kidding...:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

ljb
06-06-2005, 01:56 PM
The funny part is that both these incidents occured when the Democrats controlled the White House.

Yet, Republicans are the ones constantly referred to as "Nazi's" and "Stormtroopers".....yeah right!
I don't see the humor here. Are you saying Republicans condone cultists and anti-American kooks ? Jim Jones and Timothy McVeigh are a couple of dudes that fit those categories.

PaceAdvantage
06-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Yes, that is what I'm saying LjB........NOT!

Try again.

Tom
06-06-2005, 08:38 PM

You got it, PA.

Tom
06-06-2005, 08:40 PM
LJB....YOU don't got it!

ljb
06-07-2005, 12:51 PM
Yes, that is what I'm saying LjB........NOT!

Try again.
Ok, you do however mention who was in the whitehouse during these events. Does that relate in any way to who was golfing on 9/11 ? I'll keep trying to find the humor, can you give me a hint? :D

PaceAdvantage
06-07-2005, 08:04 PM
I'm not talking about 9/11. I'm calling attention to the fact that Repubs. are frequently compared to Nazis, along with the "Stormtrooper" thingy thrown in for good measure, yet all I can remember is one of Janet Reno's "Stormtroopers" pointing an assault rifle at Elian Gonzalez....remember that one?I don't recall anyone on here referring to the Clinton administration as "Nazi-like" or full of jackboot Stormtrooper thugs....

wonatthewire1
06-07-2005, 08:28 PM
<<<Elian Gonzalez>>>

unfortunately, that was carrying out a legal order...

Don't worry > former Attorney General Ashcroft would have done exactly the same thing.

Though our country was founded via a revolution, threatening to overthrow the govt (Waco, Ruby Ridge, etc) is treason...and yep, they'll take one out over that as well...

Follow the money...and you'll have the answer for how the country is run...

PaceAdvantage
06-07-2005, 08:32 PM
Don't worry > former Attorney General Ashcroft would have done exactly the same thing.

Maybe so. But the labels only stick to the republicans.... :rolleyes:

ljb
06-07-2005, 09:00 PM
I'm not talking about 9/11. I'm calling attention to the fact that Repubs. are frequently compared to Nazis, along with the "Stormtrooper" thingy thrown in for good measure, yet all I can remember is one of Janet Reno's "Stormtroopers" pointing an assault rifle at Elian Gonzalez....remember that one?I don't recall anyone on here referring to the Clinton administration as "Nazi-like" or full of jackboot Stormtrooper thugs....
The Elian Gonzalez was another example of politics over powering reason. Much like the recent Terri Shaivo case. There should have never been a question of where he belonged. His mother died, his father gains full and complete custody. This is as it should be and the cuban vote in Florida made it into a federal case. For this I say Shame on ALL politicians.

wonatthewire1
06-07-2005, 09:11 PM
<<Janet Reno's "Stormtroopers" pointing an assault rifle at Elian Gonzalez>>

...and a lot of innocent people in Iraq are dead...

One can go on forever with the atrocities that are carried out in our name by our "elected officials"; yet there aren't too many solutions being bandied about...just acusations...(interesting)...

follow the money > you'll have all the answers

Here's a question that one can ponder: With all the money and brain power that is consumed by NASA looking for water on Mars and getting ready for more "manned" missions to the moon, why couldn't all those resources be focused in on creating alternative fuels or working on renewable energy sources?

wonatthewire1
06-07-2005, 09:12 PM
And since y'all like bringing up the Clintons (and again > follow the money)...remember Bill said he couldn't rub two nickles together until he was out of office...

Suff
06-07-2005, 09:15 PM

We could use Janet Reno down on the Mexican Border. Immigration laws were being upheld!

wonatthewire1
06-07-2005, 09:27 PM
Suff,

The cheap labor keeps the economy moving along > we'd have to pay people more if the border was closed!

What the heck would happen to my stock investments and dividends if that happened???

:eek: