PDA

View Full Version : Need some help!

so.cal.fan
05-22-2005, 11:12 AM
Does anyone recall seeing an article on one of the horse racing websites
last month about a new video game being developed for Playstation and Xbox
that was to simulate champion race horses running against each other?

cj
05-22-2005, 11:16 AM
http://www.bethsoft.com/news/pressrelease_042905.htm

so.cal.fan
05-22-2005, 11:29 AM
:ThmbUp: YOU'RE THE KING, CJ!!!!

My son read this and couldn't recall where he read it....wants one for his birthday!
Thanks so much for your quick response... :)

Observer
05-22-2005, 01:01 PM
Being a big fan of the Gallop Racer games & Grade I Jockey III .. I can not wait for something developed by and targeted to American racing fans. It bugs me that they took a perfectly good game like Gallop Racer .. and in the more current versions .. you are now running the "wrong way" over tracks named for American cities!
:rolleyes:

Oh well .. they're still tons of fun to play .. very addictive .. and very time-consuming .. it takes time to work up to a barn full of stars .. then when you get to that point .. it's just too tempting to keep going to see just how good they really are!!!

I haven't been able to dig out time to play those games for a while .. and I'm not sure where I'm gonna pull time from for the new game .. but I'll have to find it somewhere!! Can't wait!
:D

so.cal.fan
05-22-2005, 01:45 PM
You responded so fast to my post, some of my friends and I can't help but wonder if you have something to do with the development of this new game?
I understand if you can't disclose that information yet, but I wouldn't be surprised....you are a clever fellow.

Observer....that's interesting about the racing games. I'm going to check into those, and for sure wait for this new one to come out.

cj
05-22-2005, 01:48 PM
No, not me, I just knew that PA had posted it recently, did a quick search. I'm not that clever, trust me!

so.cal.fan
05-22-2005, 01:51 PM
You are clever enough to have developed it as well.
Even if you didn't, and CJ didn't. I wonder if you could advertise it on the board when it becomes available.....maybe we could get a little discount?
I'll buy it anyway, just a thought! ;)

Observer
05-22-2005, 01:52 PM
Don't want to speak for CJ .. but there have been discussions on the board here about this new game .. may have just been coincidental timing he caught your post .. then did a quick search for the link.

Edited to say:
And see .. before I could get my post up .. he jumped out and beat me to it!
:D :D

Rico8812
05-22-2005, 01:52 PM
this game will be awesome. It has exact replicas of Aqu, Bel and Sar, as well as about 7 other tracks.

Observer
05-22-2005, 01:55 PM
I've found Churchill & Belmont in one of the Gallop Racer games .. forget which .. but it takes a lot of "unlocking" ..which means a lot of time .. to get there.

so.cal.fan
05-22-2005, 01:58 PM
I probably read about it and forgot......I'm old..... :D
That's why I depend on you sharp young minds!
Thanks again, friends....now I don't have to shop around for my kid's birthday!