PDA

View Full Version : Laura Bush loosing her Luster ?

ljb
05-22-2005, 11:09 AM
Up to now the presidents wife has been held in the highest esteem by most if not all Americans. The gang running the show has decided to use this and make Laura a more active participant in their quest for total control. This may backfire as she was harrassed by both jews and muslims today on her mideast tour. Once they send her out to promote dubya's attempt at elimination of social security will the glow continue to fade? Only time will tell, stay tuned.

Lefty
05-22-2005, 12:22 PM
lbj, do you mean loosing as in turn her luster loose or do you mean she's losing it? Either way your comment about GW's attempt to SAVE the SS and you charactarize it as eliminating it shows just how ill informed you libs are. Yuh need Fox News badly, boy, really really badly.

ljb
05-22-2005, 12:47 PM
Dang and I put that in the title too. ;) Oh well anyone who has an open mind will get the message. Faux viewers may need an interpretation but others will get it.
This activity was on CNN this morning has it made Faux yet or do they have to "purify" it first?

JustRalph
05-22-2005, 12:56 PM
No.......she is not. And she is going to look better and better the closer we get to the end of the term. because we are going to get to see Hillary go into campaign mode. Which will make Laura look better and better...............

Tom
05-22-2005, 07:11 PM
No.......she is not. And she is going to look better and better the closer we get to the end of the term. because we are going to get to see Hillary go into campaign mode. Which will make Laura look better and better...............

uh, Ralph....Hilleray is going to make ME look good by then!:eek:

46zilzal
05-22-2005, 07:59 PM
Most presidents have wives who are classier than they are...the Rutabaga included.

Dan Montilion
05-23-2005, 12:32 AM
Perhaps both left and right should take a que from Mrs. Laura Bush. Scroll down to Bob Schieffer's closing comments.

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/face_52205.pdf

Dan Montilion

so.cal.fan
05-23-2005, 09:40 AM
Thanks, Dan
I'm a big Laura Bush supporter.
:ThmbUp:

Suff
05-23-2005, 09:51 AM
I don't like the idea of Foriegners beating up the First Lady.

She's on a Good Will Mission. Not foriegn policy.

I mighta knocked someone in the nose had I been there.

Big Boys-Big Rules don't apply here. She gets a pass.

so.cal.fan
05-23-2005, 09:59 AM
:D
I'll bet you would have punched a few faces, Suff.

Tom
05-23-2005, 08:54 PM
I bet he would have, too.

And I'd have had his back.

Those scum buckets!:mad:
What, are they AFRAID to let women have a say in things????

so.cal.fan
05-23-2005, 10:58 PM
All Laura Bush wants to do is to help women and children, especially children.
She is dedicated to education, it's shameful for anyone to protest her visit.

Dave Schwartz
05-23-2005, 11:30 PM
I would say that I have a vastly different outlook on Mrs. Bush than the starter of this thread.

IMHO, she has done an excellent job of representing the U.S. as a First Lady without allowing her role to become the "power broker wife" that we became accustomed to during the administration of old what's-his-name.

Personally, I'd vote for her before Hillary.

Regards,
Dave SChwartz

so.cal.fan
05-23-2005, 11:38 PM
Since Laura is not an attorney......I doubt if she would ever run for any political office.
I saw her do an interview with Larry King and was very impressed by this lady.
She is a teacher at heart who really cares about children.
She is just a nice person, like her mother in law, Barbara Bush.....who is tough enough to tell her son (the President) to get his feet off her coffee table! W. protested that he was the President......did not impress his mother....he had to take his feet off the table. :D
Barbara Bush is so tough, she could get Suff to take off his Red Sox cap in the house!

Tom
05-23-2005, 11:41 PM
Since she is not a lawyer, I would DEFINATELY vote for her!:D

And Barbara and Suff arguing over his Red Sox cap.....I'd pay money to see that one! Vince McMahon? Any interest for Wrestlemania???:lol: