PDA

View Full Version : Selections for 5/17/2005...

MitchS
05-17-2005, 12:34 AM
Hi Gang,

Been on hiatus for a bit. Working on some projects..Horse Racing and Non Racing alike. This project is not nearly complete but I thought I would get it up and running anyway. Its good for my game as well as yours if you use it with an open mind and in conjunction with what ever you are doing at present. :)

More explanation on my site will follow as well as possible changes to the format.

Mitch

Visit... www.ultimateprecisiongaming.com

JimG
05-17-2005, 07:22 AM
Hey Mitch,

In looking at your selections I have three suggestions...

1) Consider listing the entire card for one track, then move on to the next track, etc.

2) You may want to list the contenders within each race by lowest FV (fair value), although I think you are listing by a consensus ranking? Gap analysis on the consensus ranking might be interesting to look at and track.

3) You may want to consider bolding the FV and ML column, which would make it easier to spot m/l overlays for pick3, pick4, pick6 bettors.

By the way, welcome back and best of luck with your site.

Jim

MitchS
05-17-2005, 08:04 AM
Thanks Jim,

I agree in all cases. Maybe by the weekend, I will have a few more issues I am not pleased with worked out.

Hope all is well,
Mitch

MitchS
05-17-2005, 01:43 PM
** UPDATE** I had a chance to clean up my selections a bit and make it a little easer to read. Also added one more factor...

Mitch

www.ultimateprecisiongaming.com

al2468
05-17-2005, 02:43 PM
WOW mitch..looks like u put a lof of work and effort in this..looks good ..GOOD LUCK!!

whobet
05-17-2005, 09:48 PM
When I clicked selections I got a empty page, ???

whobet
05-17-2005, 09:49 PM
opps, didn't wait long enough