05-16-2005, 09:51 PM
Guys, I saw a Woody Allen movie from 1990 called ALICE on Showtime
tonight. It was GREAT. Right up there with my best romantic comedy
"ABOUT ADAM" with Kate Hudson. Anyways, rent it, get a bottle of wine,
take your honey to the MoviEs. hehe just very deep movie. its real cool
and i wanna hear what you guys think.

JustRalph
05-16-2005, 10:44 PM
its real cool and i wanna hear what you guys think.

Ok.........many think that Woody Allen is a child molester.........you can rent his movies and help support his lifestyle...........not me...........

Tom
05-16-2005, 10:51 PM
Ditto.

Michael Jackson's mentor???

toetoe
05-17-2005, 12:47 AM
Fine tradition of diddlers in filmdom. Polanski, absolutely one of the greatest. Errol Flynn, etc. But it WAS spooky seeing Woody and the bride that fell into his lap, at some awards show.

Hey Kreed, great to hear from you, but two words in your disquisition struck terror in my heart: KATE HUDSON!

JustRalph
05-17-2005, 07:16 AM
Fine tradition of diddlers in filmdom. Polanski, absolutely one of the greatest. Errol Flynn, etc. But it WAS spooky seeing Woody and the bride that fell into his lap, at some awards show.

Hey Kreed, great to hear from you, but two words in your disquisition struck terror in my heart: KATE HUDSON!

Toe.......Great Word! Disquisition!

Yep, Kate Hudson, runs me off a movie every time. What an actress huh?:rolleyes:

Kate and her generation is why I watch old movies........

toetoe
05-17-2005, 09:19 AM
If I may further disquire ... I guess I was superlatively unbusy, cuz I read a "news" story about Goldie Hawn. Acc. to "news" item, she drives past her childhood home often, and often pulls over and cries. Touching, until the realization that this woman is kinda obsessed. The present owner seriously mused,
"I'm about to redo the kitchen. I hope Goldie doesn't hate me. I know she wants it exactly as it was when she lived there." (paraphrasing here.)

Toetoe to Goldie: Hawny, please

1) Just buy the damn house and preserve it as a shrine,
2) Kill yourself. The loss of your talent will be a blow, but ...,
3) Get over it anyway, and move on (novel idea, I think I invented it ... no Al Gore did, that's right).