PDA

View Full Version : I found out who the real Nick777 was.....

JustRalph
05-16-2005, 04:18 PM
http://images.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/chappellesshow/images/cs_download_wall_02_800.jpg

Equineer
05-19-2005, 04:43 PM
Before anyone gets the idea that you are privy to PA membership information that is not publicly available to all members, it should be pointed out how easy it would be for Ohio residents to match Nick777 and Dave "Nick" Chappelle.

In posts on this board, Nick777 revealed his Ohio celebrity status, initially earned as an MISL player in Canton and Cleveland when Chappelle was likewise playing soccer in those cities before launching his comedy career. Appreciative Ohio soccer fans soon nicknamed him Nick because he habitually celebrated goals by dropping his knickers.

However, what would obviously close the identity loop for Ohio fans of Nick777/Chappelle is the Pro-Life breeding crisis that erupted after he recently fled back to South Africa. According to my MTV sources, his sudden departure forced the Famous Breeders Association (FBA) to mail out numerous requests for breeding pledge amendments, mostly to his longstanding fan base in Ohio.

Indeed, according my sources, Pat Robertson and Puff Daddy acknowledge that the Chappelle breeding crisis in Ohio rivals the sensational Pro-Life breeding crisis that erupted in Texas after Ricky Williams fled to Asia.

Tom
05-19-2005, 06:33 PM
What do Chappell and Equiscratch have in common? :D

ElKabong
05-19-2005, 06:53 PM
What do Chappell and Equiscratch have in common? :D

That neither are bright enough to know that Ricky Williams is from California, not Texas????

Suff
05-19-2005, 07:32 PM
anutha brother on crack?

Ton's of crime on the internet. Spwyare, identity theft, data mining, Browser Hijackers, and scams out the gazoo. I look around and see no ghetto's or crack? No color or class. Yet all the crime.

You know what Vietnam, Nigga's and the War on Terror all have in common?

People don't pay as much attention when they die (d)

They scan the headline, 2 die in clash ...and go to work. Like they do when "black" people die.

PA people pay attention, but chunks of America have gone to sleep.
The body count is .05% of what it took to win other wars. Still, the desensitivity to losing soldiers is prevelant.

I'm not putting words in anybodys mouth. Thinking out loud.

Bills are going unpaid.

Dan Montilion
05-19-2005, 08:28 PM
I thought they found Chappelle in a bowl of chilli.

Dan Montilion

Equineer
05-19-2005, 09:37 PM
Ricky broke all the running and breeding records at the University of Texas where he won the 1998 Heisman Trophy and three successive Texas Collegiate Husbandry Trophies, becoming in 1996 the first Longhorn to ever win this coveted award which is usually won by an Aggie.

ElKabong
05-19-2005, 10:23 PM
The Equeer proves his reign as "Board Dumbass" is safe. Ricky was recruited from the San Diego area. As soon as he played out his eligibility, he moved back and resided there. "Good kid, bad disorder".

Your other comment/ "point" is your usual jibberish. Served no purpose, made no sense, wasted everyone's time.

ElKabong
05-19-2005, 10:25 PM
I thought they found Chappelle in a bowl of chilli.

Dan Montilion

:lol: :lol: :lol: