PDA

View Full Version : Fox Faux Pas

Tom
05-15-2005, 11:31 AM
Well, it looks like illegal crossings from Mexico might be coming to an end. Not through the efforts of the Minutemen, not through legislation, not through anything done by George "come on in" bush, but from a comment by Vicente fox himself! He claims that illegal aliens are performing jobs in America that "not even blacks would do!"

Enter: Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, et al.

Fox, your troubles are just begining.:lol:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch (iterally) Bush says he will continue to press congress for common sense immigration laws!?!? Duh???:confused:

George, that might include the following things:

No sneaking in over the borders at night, illegally
No driver's licenses (univeral identifaction) to non-citizens
No allowing business to hire illegal aliens
Stop using that stupid phrase "undocumented workers"
Recognize that the borders are there for a reason.

kenwoodallpromos
05-15-2005, 12:00 PM
I already know Americans don't want to answer phones for dotcoms as Near Easterners are doing that.
I guess blacks do not want to do janitor work at Walmart anymore oe construction work.
Or teach school. They are recruiting teachers from Mexico now.
How about not spending all our education money on illegals so Americans can get a degree? Soon the illegals will be the only ones graduating college in the USA. That is Affirmative Action in Cali-forn-i-a.

Tom
05-15-2005, 01:06 PM
It is sad that the one thing that Mr. Bush doesn't "get" is that he is supposed to represent the citizens of this country. Last week, thousand of wimps ran for thier lives in DC when an innocent small plane staryed into restricted air space. If that didn't give the islamic terrorist s a good belly laugh, I don't know what would. Yet millions of so-called undocumented aliens enter our country every year, many then obtaining driver's licenses which is universal ID, nobody bats an eye. It makes my skin crawl when I listen to Bush suc up to Fox and put down the Minutemen who have risen to do his job. His actions are unaccceptable.

PaceAdvantage
05-15-2005, 06:49 PM
Millions per year Tom? Is that for real? I find that hard to believe....

Who's left living in Mexico?

Tom
05-15-2005, 10:28 PM
I believe the estimate is 3 million a year. Maybe it was 3 million in the last year?
Let me check on that....if it is 3,000 it is too many, though. How many times does 19 go into 3,000?

http://washtimes.com/national/20050322-121618-8153r.htm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,150520,00.html

Maybe a million a year is closer to it. To tell the truth, it is hard to know what to believe out there - so many self-serving webwsites. But I'll settle on a million. 19 goes into a million 52,631 times.

Doug
05-16-2005, 05:09 PM
Bill O'Rielly will get enough folks worked up about this that there should be big changes in the not too distant future.

Doug

JustRalph
05-16-2005, 05:56 PM
Bill O'Rielly will get enough folks worked up about this that there should be big changes in the not too distant future.

Doug

until some idiot kills a couple thousand on the west coast, after crossing the border out there, nothing will be done.

Hell, they are selling I.D.'s here in Columbus every day. And not one law enforcement agency has anybody assigned to investigate it.