PDA

View Full Version : Something in the wind?

Tom
05-14-2005, 08:30 PM
They used an unmannned drone to nail an Al Qeda operative with a missle this week. Is this the tip of th eice berg? Is a new "weapon" about to be unveiled?
We had this opportunity to nail Bin Laden years ago,but the drones were no tarmed and we missed out. Maybe this is about to change? Could this have been a "test" firing.
Then again, they had been trailing this guy for a while, hoping he would lead them to higher ups.... so why take him out now? Maybe we are close to some good news?

Secretariat
05-14-2005, 11:04 PM
They used an unmannned drone to nail an Al Qeda operative with a missle this week. Is this the tip of th eice berg? Is a new "weapon" about to be unveiled?
We had this opportunity to nail Bin Laden years ago,but the drones were no tarmed and we missed out. Maybe this is about to change? Could this have been a "test" firing.
Then again, they had been trailing this guy for a while, hoping he would lead them to higher ups.... so why take him out now? Maybe we are close to some good news?

I've heard Pakistan has said this is not true, and the CIA has refused to comment. I hope you're right, but again, it seems mired in mystery.

kenwoodallpromos
05-14-2005, 11:15 PM
We got a Cole bomber that way in Yeman. Good idea.

JustRalph
05-15-2005, 12:21 AM
I've heard Pakistan has said this is not true, and the CIA has refused to comment. I hope you're right, but again, it seems mired in mystery.

http://video.msn.com/video/p.htm?t=1&p=Source_Nightly%20News&i=c3ddf8d4-35c4-4c01-af17-ba465d07ee36&rf=

NBC says it happen..........link above to video story