PDA

View Full Version : Track Judge at the Oaks and Derby

Charlie Judge
05-10-2005, 01:01 PM
As many of you know, many software and report vendors are not able to post pre- race reports due to contract limitations.

For what it is worth, I have posted the Track Judge Derby and Oaks cards reports after the fact to

www.track-judge.com

if anyone is interested in reviewing them from a Monday Morning quarterback position. These are the same reports which were on the members website pre-race.

The reports clearly show that Sis City was not a dominant odds on horse in the Oaks, and could be beaten by several fillies, and that the pace scenario of the Derby would take Bellamy Road out of contention. I do not come up with Giacomo under any logic I can see.

Charlie Judge

PaceAdvantage
05-10-2005, 07:23 PM
I don't remember granting permission for this free advertisement, do you?

Charlie Judge
05-12-2005, 02:18 PM
I apologize if this was interpreted as a free advertisement. I was trying to show how the horses showed up on my plots to support my opinions.

Charlie Judge

PaceAdvantage
05-12-2005, 08:59 PM
If all you wanted to do was share your reports, this message board accepts .PDF file attachments. You could have simply attached them to your post, instead of directing to your commercial site.

If I am mistaken about the ability to upload .PDFs, let me know, and I'll correct the situation.

Charlie Judge
05-13-2005, 09:59 AM
I will upload the pdf files directly in the future. Thanks for your suggestions.

CAJ