PDA

View Full Version : Did you ever get thrown out ot the dump.

whobet
05-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Whobet was thrown out of the dump today for Scalvaging
computers, I needed a floppy drive so I thought, go to the
dump, get somebodies old computer, take it home, remove
the floppy drive and take it back. Sounds innocent enough.

Whobet drove into the dump, went to the piles of old
computers, put one in his car, decided to get another one so I
would have a spare floppy. Whobet got in his car to drive
away, when a dump guy driving a huge front loader, comes at
me knocking yellow cones all over the place, and says to
Whobet. "You have to put those computers back, read the
sign and you will understand. Whobet never even thought
there were signs at the dump, keeping people from removing
junk/garbage. Whobet says to the dump guy, aren't they
junk. The dump guy say "Read the sign and you will
understand, while sitting in his front loader, like in attack
mode. Whobet, read the sign, it says "These computers are
donations, no scavaling allowed. Whobet puts the computers
back while the dump guy sits in his front loader watching me,
ready to crush my car if I try to make a break for it with two of
his junk compters. It was 1:00 in the afternoon. Whobet
drives away without getting his car crushed by the dump guy
in the front loader. How bet decide on the way to the track to
go back to the dump on the way home, at 7:00 pm, when
nobody is around and get a compuer.

cj
05-09-2005, 03:14 PM
Wondering why this was in the selections thread, cj read it, only to immediately lose 5 IQ points. cj only has 5 left, so he is none too happy. :ThmbDown:

JustRalph
05-09-2005, 04:27 PM
Wondering why this was in the selections thread, cj read it, only to immediately lose 5 IQ points. cj only has 5 left, so he is none too happy. :ThmbDown: :lol: :lol: :D

Whobet doesn't know what is own time is worth.......diggin around a dump...come on .......they are ten bucks.....!

http://www.pricewatch.com/h/prc.aspx?i=50&a=182123

Suff
05-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Whobet shoulda offered to Buy the Front end loader operator his morning coffee or muffin!
If That Fails... You go downtown on him...

Hey.. Are You a Front End loader Driver or a Trash Cop. Never mind what I'm doing.. just go about your business and leave me be. You wanna call The Cops? Fine, I'm sure they'd like to run both of us through a background check!

(chances are good, That front end loader drivers at the Dump don't care much for "Cop interaction"...themselves)... ;)

NoDayJob
05-09-2005, 04:38 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NDJ

michiken
05-09-2005, 05:28 PM
When did you guys start talking about yourselves in 3rd person syntax?

cj
05-09-2005, 05:56 PM
When did you guys start talking about yourselves in 3rd person syntax?

cj did when how bet did.

JustRalph
05-09-2005, 07:23 PM
cj did when how bet did.:lol: :lol:

whobet
05-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Whobet went back to the dump at 7:00pm, hoping no one was there to stop me, the dump is on my path home. Also, a year ago I "donated", trashed 5 computers to the dump with floppy drives. I didn't know at that time when you went to a computer show and bought a computer you needed to ask for a flopply disk dive and a modem, for 15 years this was never the case. Whobet is an old fart. So I needed a floppy for my new computer, this is how I got in this position.

When I went back to the junk yard, a van was in front of me, "Donating" computers. So Whobet parked as far back as he could to be able to get a junk computer that nobody wants. He, opened his car door, went to the pile of computers to find one with a floppy drive, and then the van drove away. Then Whobet saw a trash guy watching him, like I was doing something wrong, "Like stealing junk from the DUMP'. I realized this guy was watching me, I pretended I was reading the sign, and then walked over to him. I said why can't I take a junk computer that nobody wants. He said they just put these signs up and they were selling the stuff. What ever happened to recycling. Whobet is a friendly guy, the the dump guy was friendly aslo, so Whobet says to him, "How about letting take a computer home, remove the floppy disk and bring the computer back. You won't believe what he said to me next. He said I can't do that because they have a camera taping what is going on in the junk yard. Whobet, got into his car and drove away thankful that I meet that junk yard guy, and didn't steal a junk computer from the dump. He saved me. Would Whobet have been a JunkYard Terriost. What is wrong with America if you can' go to the junk yard and not be on camera. Who is authorizing tax dollars to monitor junk when our kids need more money for education. America is broke.

DJofSD
05-09-2005, 10:32 PM
Yoda disease.

DJofSD

Dan Montilion
05-09-2005, 11:14 PM
I've been tossed out of many dumps at closing time.

Dan Montilion

Tom
05-09-2005, 11:22 PM
Tom, too. :bang:

Tom going to bed now.:sleeping:
Tom needs his meds.:p

Zaf
05-09-2005, 11:32 PM
Jeez,

Whobet those used floppy drives go for about $3 in a used computer store. No need to go to the dump.

ZAFONIC

Light
05-09-2005, 11:47 PM
WhoBet:

I understand.Everyone has their fetish. Those new floppy's just don't cut it. Boring.A floppy with the crushed banana peels and barbeque sauce all over it. MMMMnnnn,Now that's deep. PA dudes can never understand that.

Tom
05-09-2005, 11:55 PM
Tom wonder why man guarding dump???
Mayor's nephew?:D

Zaf
05-09-2005, 11:57 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ZAFONIC

Pace Cap'n
05-10-2005, 12:06 AM
From Jeff Foxworthy:

"When you take your trash to the dump, and come back with more than you left with, you might be a redneck."

superfecta
05-10-2005, 01:27 AM
:lol: I've been tossed out of many dumps at closing time.

Dan MontilionIve brought home some stuff from some of those dumps that I wish there had been someone to stop me. :D
But that brings back some memories of me and my aunt sifting thru the dump when I was young.Heck,my family was so poor that was like Christmas in July.I accidently crucified my hand one time but that didn't stop me till the dump made the rule you couldn't scavage anymore.Seems like those bandits would figure out a way to make money charging to dump and charge you if you wanted to pick up anything on the way out.

Equineer
05-10-2005, 01:31 AM
If WhoBet has a DVD drive, he should rent a copy of Alice's Restaurant. Junkyard fascists have been around for a long time.

Dating back to 1845 when Texas joined the Union, there is even the plausible story that a Dallas man bitten by a junkpile rat endured but survived a traumatic infection so severe that it precipitated the gene mutation now known as the neo-con gene.

PaceAdvantage
05-10-2005, 01:43 AM
Dating back to 1845 when Texas joined the Union, there is even the plausible story that a Dallas man bitten by a junkpile rat endured but survived a traumatic infection so severe that it precipitated the gene mutation now known as the neo-con gene.

Doesn't it EVER get the LEAST bit tiring? Really, it's not funny anymore...in fact, it's quite lame.

Tom
05-10-2005, 11:28 PM
From the Unsinkable Molly Brown.....

"Ever try steppin' on a piss-ant? Stomp on him, stomp on him, thinkin' you got him? HE don't think so, Look! There he goes."

Why do I always think of EqVetUs when I hear that?