PDA

View Full Version : luck be a brother.

sam i am
05-08-2005, 03:19 PM
My brother is an avid craps player who only plays the horses when we go to Saratoga flats a couple of time a year and the derby when he comes over the night before so he can get my selections and have dinner, he can read the racing form but that is about it. I first ask him who he likes and he says he like Giacomo, he asked me who I liked and I told him that I like Closing Argument with Afleet Alex. Saturday I go up to the Racino(Saratoga) derby day and was up about $40 going in to the derby, I played $20 place and show( thats alot for me) on Closing Argument ( I had the horse to win in the Futures) and then I played CA with 6 horses in box Exactas ( not Giacomo), with 20 minutes until post time my brother calls just to make sure I haven't changed my mind I tell him I haven't. right than I go up and play a $1 :bang: exb with CA and Giacomo after the race I get a call from my brother who had the Exacta for $2 and the Tri for a buck...

Sam I Am

Suff
05-08-2005, 03:36 PM
not Giacomo), with 20 minutes until post time my brother calls just to make sure I haven't changed my mind I tell him I haven't. right than I go up and play a $1 :bang: exb with CA and Giacomo after the race I get a call from my brother who had the Exacta for $2 and the Tri for a buck...

Sam I Am

so you made 4500? Thats great! Your Brother made 142,000.00? Mama-mia...

Do you remember last year I told you how much I liked your Brother? he he... You better bring him to the tent this year!

kenwoodallpromos
05-08-2005, 03:53 PM
My brother is a 30 year bettor who nevers listens to me either!

sam i am
05-08-2005, 04:12 PM
He "only" had the tri for a buck and he played it at OTB so they took there share as well. My brother started listening to me after I gave him Invisable ink in 2001, he had the winner and exacta that day, I had win, place and show on II (ran 2nd @ 50-1)that day I didn't listen to him at all, I learned my lesson maybe "next" time I will play more than $1. Yes it was a great day.

Sam I Am