PDA

View Full Version : JCapper Deserves Credit!

Maxspa
05-07-2005, 10:28 PM
I downloaded JCapper's free Kentucky Derby program. Although the software did not predict the Derby correctly, It did have several longshots designated in the Wfig style topic area using heavy dark numbers for the contenders. At one point I was interested in the program and downloaded the 15 day trial. The software progress since that time is extensive. I was amazed with the improvements and additions that Jeff has created.
I neither own the program nor suggest anyone buy it. I'm just giving credit where credit is due.
Maxspa

skate
05-08-2005, 08:44 AM
maxspa;

by saying it is extensive, are you saying it is too complicated.

also, what is it that you like with the program?

thanks

Maxspa
05-08-2005, 09:08 AM
Skate,
The program is extensive bcause it has many more data readouts and options than it had when I first downloaded the 15 day trial program. Secondly, a program can have many options but if the options do not lead you to contenders that include winning horses they are useless. Not so with the wFig style option. Yesterday at Churchill there were several double digit horses and JCapper had most of them as contenders. The contenders were on a data printout with no input on my part.
Hope this explanation helps and again I'm not an owner of the program or am I trying to get anyone to buy it.
Maxspa