PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Election Fraud

Lefty
05-05-2005, 11:42 AM
Scandal has hit Hillary. I'm shocked!

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/5/4/01847.shtml

ElKabong
05-05-2005, 02:31 PM
Poor George Soros....Billions down the drain. Looks like Kerry again for '08 :)

from article...In an indictment unsealed in January, federal prosecutors claim that Mrs. Clinton's finance director, David Rosen, tried to hide $800,000 contributed by Paul from the FEC. Rosen's trial was set to begin this week before a court scheduling conflict forced its postponement.

"This fund-raiser will ultimately be viewed as [Hillary's] Chappaquiddick and cost her the presidency," Paul told the Times. "I've already got her campaign finance director indicted."

On the HILLCAP Web site, Paul says he'll present evidence that "shows clearly that Hillary Clinton knew of the actions taken by her finance director, and that she orchestrated those actions and others in violation of federal campaign statutes and regulations."

ljb
05-05-2005, 03:20 PM
Lefty,
Glad to see you took a break from watching Hannity. Now you are going to neocon blogs, not sure if that is an improvement, but for you it probably is. :D

Secretariat
05-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Well, as I am not a big fan of Mrs. Clinton this is good news if you can actually get a real news station to cover it. Now if we can also look into the election shenanigans of Diebold which Congressman Conyers has been trying to do.

And Elk, I'd be more than happy to vote for Kerry again in 2008. I belevie Mr. Bush's promises and lies about his deficit reduction techniques will be even more vident then Who knows? we may even still be in Iraq.

cj
05-05-2005, 05:06 PM
Sec, ljb,

Simple question, do you think the allegations are true? No spin please, no pointing fingers at others who may or may not have done the same. Is Hillary guilty here?

Bobby
05-05-2005, 05:21 PM
do you know how popular she is? There's no stopping this train . . .

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/05/05/clinton.poll.ap/index.html

Doug
05-05-2005, 06:02 PM
Sec, ljb,

Simple question, do you think the allegations are true? No spin please, no pointing fingers at others who may or may not have done the same. Is Hillary guilty here?

GUILTY

chickenhead
05-05-2005, 06:05 PM
certainly guilty of hanging with the wrong crowd, this Paul guy (the guy making the accusations) is a multiple felon.

kenwoodallpromos
05-05-2005, 06:38 PM
If any boxes of papers are missing, check the hallway near her senate offices!

Kerry in '08? don't bet on it. The Demos abort candidates faster than fetuses.
Gary Hart was just on tv today.

JustRalph
05-05-2005, 06:56 PM
do you know how popular she is? There's no stopping this train . . .

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/05/05/clinton.poll.ap/index.html

She can't win in the south. If she turns around one red state I would be very surprised. The Repubs are licking their lips.

ljb
05-05-2005, 07:00 PM
Sec, ljb,

I have no idea.

Lefty
05-05-2005, 07:49 PM
lbj, you're quite funny. You point fingers at me, then say later you have no idea whether she's guilty or not. Not much of a contribution to the thread.

Chick, you say Paul has multiple felonies? Absolutely, that's just another reason why it's suspicious of Hillary hanging with this guy and other unsavory characters. There's a whole lotta jailbirds surrounding the Clintons!

Secretariat
05-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Sec, ljb,

Simple answer. I have no idea. If she is she should be prosecuted. If they have evidence charge her and take it to trial. I have no fondness for Hilary or GW.

ljb
05-05-2005, 11:29 PM
lbj, you're quite funny. You point fingers at me, then say later you have no idea whether she's guilty or not. Not much of a contribution to the thread.

Chick, you say Paul has multiple felonies? Absolutely, that's just another reason why it's suspicious of Hillary hanging with this guy and other unsavory characters. There's a whole lotta jailbirds surrounding the Clintons!
I don't know this Paul guy, would he be like a Kenny boy?

Lefty
05-05-2005, 11:38 PM
That's your prob.lbj, you just don't know anything.

Lefty
05-05-2005, 11:49 PM
That's what I mean, LBJ. Not only don't you know anything, you don't remember anything I tell you.
One more time: Kenny boy got favors fom Clinton admin. He was refused favors by Bush admin. He's now being prosecuted by Bush admin. Pigsimple!

cj
05-06-2005, 05:48 AM
You guys (ljb, sec) crack me up. I ask a simple question. I didn't ask if she WAS guilty, I asked if you THINK she is guilty. Suddenly, two people who have an opinion about everything and anything concerning Conservatives can't muster up an opinion on a Liberal...unbelievable. Actually, it really isn't unbelievable, I already knew what you would answer! :jump: :jump: :jump:

Secretariat
05-06-2005, 07:33 PM
You guys (ljb, sec) crack me up. I ask a simple question. I didn't ask if she WAS guilty, I asked if you THINK she is guilty. Suddenly, two people who have an opinion about everything and anything concerning Conservatives can't muster up an opinion on a Liberal...unbelievable. Actually, it really isn't unbelievable, I already knew what you would answer! :jump: :jump: :jump:

Do I think she was guilty? Well, if I say "No, i don't think so" then I'm some kind of blind liberal who will support her no matter what. If I say "Yes, I think she's guilty." The I'm basically supporting an agenda to try her without knowing any of th facts. I know truth is a difficult thing for some righties on this board to undestand, but "truthfully" I have no idea. That IS what I think! And as I stated, I could care less. I'm not a big supporter of Mrs. Clinton. You seem to think that all Dems like the polcies of Hilary Clinton. i agree with some and disagree with some. I think she'd be a terrible candidate for the Dem party in 2008, and will be defeated in the primaries.

lsbets
05-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Its pretty funny Sec how you have a firm idea on anything that involves Bush or any other Rep, but you have no idea and only want to be fair when its a Dem. I applaud your sudden sense of innocent until prven guilty, too bad you don't apply it universally.

Secretariat
05-06-2005, 08:26 PM
Its pretty funny Sec how you have a firm idea on anything that involves Bush or any other Rep, but you have no idea and only want to be fair when its a Dem. I applaud your sudden sense of innocent until prven guilty, too bad you don't apply it universally.

lol...Well, ole GW leaves a very long paper trail of mistakes...if Hilary does as well, let her be prosecuted fully....I only hope you feel the same about your transplanted Texas buddy..

Tom
05-06-2005, 10:37 PM
Ljb, Sec, and Hcap are of one mnid.
And Hcap had it that day...that's why they couldn't offer up an opinion!:lol:

hcap
05-07-2005, 05:40 AM
Had what? No firm idea on Hilary. :rolleyes:
Tom, would you mind s'plainin that to me?
So far I've said nothing about Hilary. Personaly not my favorite

But if you insist, try this--ABB

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Tom
05-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Obviously, today he dosen't have it.:lol:

hcap
05-07-2005, 05:26 PM
Ta-da
And you have Ta-da lost it.
Ta-da.

Oh I get it ta-da backwards is da-ta. I guess you're trying out a new da-ta base system? Don't want the IRS to confiscate new found riches?
Ja-il ? :rolleyes: