PDA

View Full Version : Consolidator Out!!

Tee
05-02-2005, 11:27 AM
http://tcm.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=27915

cj
05-02-2005, 11:52 AM
Damn, was hoping he'd take money just because of Lukas.

Bobby
05-02-2005, 11:59 AM

yea, really.

OTM Al
05-02-2005, 12:30 PM
Hope he'll be okay. Doesn't say if it was a life threatening injury.

TOOZ
05-02-2005, 01:45 PM
Bearano gets Noble Causeway or Sun King???

depalma13
05-02-2005, 04:07 PM
Bejarono is going to bump Prado or Stevens? I don't think so. My guess is he gets Andromeda's Hero.

PaceAdvantage
05-03-2005, 02:58 AM

I doubt he would have taken any serious money. He would have been extremely overlooked....no hype on this one. Plenty of other "name" horses for the novices to put their money on.

Besides, they all bet Zito and Pletcher these days. Lukas is old news.

Que
05-03-2005, 07:01 AM
That's really some bad news. I for one was really looking forward to CONSOLIDATOR running in the Derby. And unlike some of the other entries in this year's Derby, Consolidator really earned his spot in the starting gate. I also think that Consolidator would have been a good value play, and that under the right pace conditions he was a serious threat to surprise a lot of people. However, unfortunately, now we will never know how good Consolidator could have been... and that's rather sad. Its always sad to see a horse with so much talent never get an opportunity to prove themselves and have to be retired so early in their racing career. Anyway, I wish the Lewis's the best of luck--and they are going to need all the luck they can get with GOING WILD.

Que.

PaceAdvantage
05-03-2005, 10:14 AM
I had nothing to go on but my gut, but I also felt Consolidator was going to run much better than most folks were saying here on this board. It looked like it might be another "Lukas Surprise"

But then again, if it was this obvious to me, then I was probably wrong, and he probably would have run up the track....this game always keeps you humble.

TOOZ
05-03-2005, 10:52 AM
Didn't realize Stevens got the Zito mount, thought he would stay with Don't Get Mad, Bearano is on Andromeda. Guess he thought DGM might not run.