PDA

View Full Version : play'n a pick3 here boss at hollywood

freeneasy
05-01-2005, 04:40 PM
got a good horse here that makes a pretty good single in the 7th and last leg.
starting in the 5th with the horses ive come up with, the 3,4,6,7,11, iam getting some pretty good prices and the same in the 6th. so if the single in the 7th wins even as the favorite and the short price theres still a pretty good shot to give this pk3 a good payoff

5th
6 5-1
7 9-2
3 15-1
11 20-1
4 8-1
rmania gives out the 9 horse in this race and i wouldnt fall over if he won the race as hes the next of my ranked picks

6th
7 4-1
3 15-1
5 4-1
8 3-1

7th
1 2-1

the only horse able to put any kind of early pressure on the 1 horse, inspiring, that can be of any prominance is the 2 donna's doll. and if she does that then she just might knock herself out. there are two things she'll have to do that she's not done in her two race history to win this. put early pressure on the 1 horse and do this by going faster early then she's had to do in any of her only two races and go the 7 furlong distance after that.
she went the lead, breaking her maiden in 22 and 44:4 at 6 1/2 and the thing that remains to be seen is could she have gone those fractions even better if she had to. we'll find out today cause thats what she's going to have to do cause she cant let inspiring go out and set up 2-3 lenghts in front of her. she also follows the same pattern inspiring did when that one broke her maiden by following that maiden win with the next race being in a graded sprint. donna's doll is going into a graded sprint following a maiden win. diference being that when inspiring went into that graded sprint following her maiden victory she went in as the 4-5 favorite and won like it. donna's doll wont be the 4-5 favorite in here, her first trip into the garded ranks.
inspiring came off a 9 month layoff to go in the santa paula as the favorite at even money and sat or had to sit a 1/2 lenght off some eye burning fractions, 21:1 and 43:3 to tire off and finish 3rd her first race back. shes had 3 real good works all on Q and for me unless donn'a doll shows something a little special and she tries to go with inspiring and david flores then her tires are going to start coming off at the half.

5th
6th
7th