PDA

View Full Version : Help with some "SUPERS" please

fmhealth
04-29-2005, 04:23 PM
Since HAW will be offering ten cent supers on the Derby, I'd like to play a few combinations. My play is AA with eight others & Bandini with 8 as well. How much would this cost? Thanks in advance.

betovernetcapper
04-29-2005, 04:29 PM
1 over 8 over 8 over 8 is 336 combinations and a 10 cent suoer would cost $33.60. :)

fmhealth
04-29-2005, 05:47 PM
Thank you Mr 'Capper!!

MikeDee
04-30-2005, 08:07 AM
A free software program called Wagercomp" is available at this link

http://www.homebased2.com/km/htr3.htm

It does all the exotics and the lowest wager amount is a dollar but it is easy to do the math to convert the dollar cost to a dime wager.

I thought the wager amount was controlled by the host track. Can HAW take dime wagers even though CD is not offering them?

fmhealth
05-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Mike, thanks for the link. According to an ad placed by HAW in the "CHICAGO SUN TIMES". They intend to offer ten cent Supers on the Derby. I was as surprised as you. I also thought that the host track determines the betting format. Apparently not.

Good luck!!

rrbauer
05-03-2005, 04:17 AM
Mike, thanks for the link. According to an ad placed by HAW in the "CHICAGO SUN TIMES". They intend to offer ten cent Supers on the Derby. I was as surprised as you. I also thought that the host track determines the betting format. Apparently not.

Good luck!!

I'm told that HAW has their own pools on the Derby. A tradition that was started when Sportsmans Park was still operating.