PDA

View Full Version : well its the last day at keenland and iam playing the last pk3 on the card

freeneasy
04-29-2005, 03:28 PM
because i like a 5-1 shot in the last leg for the single. fire strike. the horse is good right now. this is his 2nd race off a 45 day rest and smithwick had this horse good and ready for his first race back off of that rest as he won away in an 8 horse field, in 30k company, at a mile in a very sharp 1:35:2, in the mud and at 3.50-1. they put this horse over very nicely and he's coming back in 22 days to nw1 at a mile on the turf where his tomlinson when compared to the rest of this field is an off the board 412. in that last race back he came 3 lenghts off the pace at the quarter, went into a 45.4 split at the half, headed the leader and took over at the 3/4's, had a 3 lenght lead and the race won by the stretch and won by 4 1/2 pony's at TP.
now smithwick ships his horse over to keenland to put him in a race on the last day of racing there? c'mon. smithwick knows how to train and if ever a trainer was looking for a second spot to take advantage of then this is an obvious insight as to what he believes is current condition of his horse. following the comeback race the horse probably galloped out nice, came back nice, ate good and showed good and has stayed good and the man wants to strike while the iron is still hot. well thats hot enough for me and iam going to single him in the last pick 3 of the meet. check him out, you might like him

8th
9th
10th
1 fire strike

freeneasy
04-29-2005, 09:53 PM
he ran basically the same race he did on his comeback but the splits 49.70, 1;15:10 gave the winner to much time to close in 23:80 and win in 1:39:70 for the mile. he had his chance but he would have had to close the last quarter in 23 seconds to win. the turf was yeilding and the splits were so slow it hurt just to look at em. and with the $1pk3 paying $170 then had he won the pick3 would have paid about $560 for a buck. and i would have had twice