PDA

View Full Version : Bush on tv tonight.

ljb
04-28-2005, 03:36 PM
All reporters must have their praise/questions submitted by 4:00 PM today. Oops too late. Dang ! ;)

kenwoodallpromos
04-29-2005, 12:37 AM
This is my Bush praise- I heard he speaks better in Spanish than English- I;m waiting for him to give a speech in SPanish-- maybe praising illegals for saving big business and the elite lots of money on ss, sdi, umenployment tax, workers com, etc.

PaceAdvantage
04-29-2005, 02:47 AM
LOL

LJB, you crack me up. I take great pleasure in realizing that you have been reduced to nothing but a court jester....thanks for the laughs buddy!

ljb
04-29-2005, 01:19 PM
LOL

LJB, you crack me up. I take great pleasure in realizing that you have been reduced to nothing but a court jester....thanks for the laughs buddy!
If I can bring a little happiness to your day, then, I too am happy. You are more then welcome. :jump:

Secretariat
04-29-2005, 10:07 PM
It as interesting that NBC couldn't take it, and switched to regular program in the middle of the press conference. I'd love to see Bush take a question from a real paper.

Tom
04-30-2005, 02:26 AM
Kudos to NBC, CBS, and Fox for dropping the infomercial and switching back to prime time programming. Bush had nothing to offer last night but hot air and crap. How far this guy has fallen from his 9-11 speech.
I turned it off early on...did he offer free Ginzu knifes for the first 1,000 callers or what????:bang:

JustRalph
04-30-2005, 08:46 AM
It as interesting that NBC couldn't take it, and switched to regular program in the middle of the press conference. I'd love to see Bush take a question from a real paper.

Like who? They have all proven they are partisan pieces of shit. Or that they make shit up. There are no great papers in the country anymore. The news magazines are crap too.

I think Bush is smart. He gets a few points across and walks back into the office. If I was President I wouldn't let half of those assholes in. There is no rule that says he has to. Screw them..........there will be 3 more years of unabated Bushism's coming down the pike. Kind of reminds me of Clinton at the end. He sent Hillary and the kid on a tour of Africa and half the world, didn't talk to anybody who might ask about his pecker, and in the last few weeks stole everything that wasn't nailed down. Tit for Tat Sec. Just because Bush doesn't need to see himself on TV and doesn't give a flying F@#k what the press thinks, doesn't mean he is dodging anything. He doesn't have to dodge. he has three more years to piss you and the rest of your ilk off. He earned it in November.

ljb
04-30-2005, 09:38 AM
Ralph,
You may be misinterpretating what some on this board are doing/saying.
As for myself, Bush is not pissing me off with his controlled press conferences and town hall meetings. He is pissing me off with the things he is trying to achieve but, then I had predicted such actions prior to the election. I am happy that he seems to have spent his "political capitol" in his poorly planned assualt on Social Security. The common folk no longer trust this guy after the way he bamboozled them on Iraq. The common folk see the flaws in letting the fundamentalists run this country. The common folk can now see beyound the smoke and mirrors put up by Rove and company. Bush has 3 years but they wont be productive, he is already considered a lame duck by those in his own party. The country would be better off if he just went to Crawford and spent the next three years on vacation rather then spending them campaigning for his silly goals.
But I fear, you and those of your ilk will just have to suffer with the rest of us.

Kreed
04-30-2005, 11:55 AM
More a Screach than any coherent policy. I was asked by a VIP in my company, "So Derek, what did you think?", and me said, sotta voice, 'ALL KID STUFF. NO BEEF.' --- its this administration's mantra. They come from a previous era-age & WE are losing out. Take Stem-Cell Research: Hint: our ally Israel, will be the world's leader. Followed by Japan. Cars: lol, do I have to say who? We don't even have one factory that COULD make a hybrid right now. Sad. High Speed Internet Use: Japan again. Now, we do have genius here, and we are
NOT tumbling yet, but man I just hate seeing us get too complacent & cocky.

hcap
04-30-2005, 12:26 PM
Kreed Cars: lol, do I have to say who? We don't even have one factory that COULD make a hybrid right now I have an idea take the 200 to 300 billion so far spent in Iraq. Add 200 billion from useless defense spending, divide by 200 million US drivers: voila, 2000 xtra bucks for each to buy a hybrid. Off course if the preznit hadn't trashed the budget surplus by tax cutting, all 200 million drivers could almost afford to buy em outright.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JustRalph
04-30-2005, 12:31 PM
Kreed I have an idea take the 200 to 300 billion so far spent in Iraq. Add 200 billion from useless defense spending, divide by 200 million US drivers: voila, 2000 xtra bucks for each to buy a hybrid. Off course if the preznit hadn't trashed the budget surplus by tax cutting, all 200 million drivers could almost afford to buy em outright.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

In that short paragraph you point out why you are wrong in so many ways.
First you think that Defense spending is wrong. and you want the government to buy you a car. That says it all..........

hcap
04-30-2005, 12:41 PM
I'd rather have them buy me a car than buy me a country(s) Much cheaper in the long run.

PaceAdvantage
04-30-2005, 05:54 PM
The common folk no longer trust this guy after the way he bamboozled them on Iraq. The common folk see the flaws in letting the fundamentalists run this country. The common folk can now see beyound the smoke and mirrors put up by Rove and company.

Wow! And this all happened in the period of time between today and November 2004? That's only a little over 5 months! Amazing!

Tom
04-30-2005, 05:55 PM
In that short paragraph you point out why you are wrong in so many ways.
First you think that Defense spending is wrong. and you want the government to buy you a car. That says it all..........

....AND he thinks you buy a car for $2000.

ljb
04-30-2005, 07:24 PM
Wow! And this all happened in the period of time between today and November 2004? That's only a little over 5 months! Amazing!
I think it is amazing also, I only wish the populace could have seen the results prior to November 2004. We would all be in much better moods. :)

hcap
05-01-2005, 05:32 AM
Tom....AND he thinks you buy a car for $2000.Since I am on your ignore list, (wake up you lemming!! :jump: :jump: :bang: ) you'll have to wait until somepone else quotes me.

$2000 is the added premium between a gas guzzler and a hybrid. In mass production that should cover the dif easily. Suggest it to the guys at work. Maybe a promotion is on the horizon? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: