KingChas
04-28-2005, 02:14 AM
Beer Drinkers Longshots;High Fly-Going Wild-Dont Get Mad-Closing Arguement
U.S. Armed Forces Longshot;(Sgt) Wilko-General John B
Visa longshot; High Limt-Consolidator-Sort It Out
Bankrobbers Longshot;Afleet Alex- Bandini
Mafia Longshot;Giacomo-Coin Silver-Buzzards Bay
Elton Johns Wedding Present Longshot;Flower Alley

This is in jest do not take it pesronally.
Can you top this?

Jinxed
04-28-2005, 08:05 PM
Uh Oh...both my horses have me belonging to the mafia, but I won't take it personally. :D especially if one of them wins.

Derby forecast is for RAIN...could change a lot of things. :)

toetoe
04-28-2005, 09:06 PM
Horror-film-standins-when-hounds-unavailable longshot: Buzzards Bay.

French-chick-improvising-in-stalled-motorboat longshot: Belle Amie Rowed ... ooh la la, that was BAD.

Lasix1
04-28-2005, 09:45 PM
Horror-film-standins-when-hounds-unavailable longshot: Buzzards Bay.

French-chick-improvising-in-stalled-motorboat longshot: Belle Amie Rowed ... ooh la la, that was BAD.
This is so Bad, it's REALLY funny! I won't watch the Derby now without thinking of Steinbrenner's horse as an Italian gondolier. :D

bentoutofshape
04-28-2005, 09:52 PM
im a visa longshoy maybe they will hook me up after the win with a credit limit of unlimmitted.c-o-n-s-o-l-i-d-a-t-o-r

toetoe
04-28-2005, 10:07 PM
That's kinda the idea. My Morey Amsterdam self bats it back and forth with my Rose-Marie self and then, if it's truly, pungently BAA-AA-AAD, My R-M self squawks, "Hey Rob? Come in here, honey, I think we got sumthin."

Lasix1
04-28-2005, 11:06 PM
That's kinda the idea. My Morey Amsterdam self bats it back and forth with my Rose-Marie self and then, if it's truly, pungently BAA-AA-AAD, My R-M self squawks, "Hey Rob? Come in here, honey, I think we got sumthin."
And then after abusing Mel and being abused by Allen, Rob goes home and he and knockout Laura put on their P.J.s and sleep in twin beds......

toetoe
04-28-2005, 11:32 PM
DERNG-NG-NG-NG-NG! Blinkers (and everything else) OFF!