PDA

View Full Version : BRIS Profitline sucess?

bobhilo
04-25-2005, 08:41 PM
Does anyone know how Bris dervives(gets) the Profit Line?
Bris gives it free if you wager(click on Tools)

It seems to get contenders and winners in the top 3 positions...if you hide or get rid of the favorite it is better

does ok at AQU...SA...HOL...Pen Nat...

I am curious(not yellow), as to what you other guys think

exactajack
04-25-2005, 09:02 PM
probably not much help but this is from their website. I was wondering myself. Seems like a good tool because you don't have to make an odds line if that's what you're into. It's already done for you.

What is ProfitLine?
ProfitLine is a new betting tool available to BrisBET.com America TABaccount holders. ProfitLine projects the top five finishers of every race and estimates the fair value odds of each ranked horse.

How good are the ProfitLine rankings?
In a recent study of major and minor tracks covering more than two years of racing, top ranked ProfitLine horses won an amazing 32.7% of the races. ProfitLine rankings have also proven to be excellent predictors of 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place finishers. You will find ProfitLine a great aid for making straight bets and exotic wagers. How are the ProfitLine odds calculated?
ProfitLine odds are based on an exhaustive analysis of numerous handicapping factors. Speed, class, pace, form, weight, distance, pedigree, trainer, jockey, recency and many more factors of each horse's past performances are evaluated using some of today's most powerful statistical tools and techniques. The end result is an amazingly accurate guage of each horse's probability of winning.

bobhilo
04-25-2005, 11:35 PM
thanks....

for example top 3 profit line boxed for $1 exacta at MNR 4/25(tonite)
hit 3 times + 19 bucks profit for $60 bet on all 10 races

also 4 top wins for loss of .60 cents

as a former Sartin Synthesis user(never could win with it)
many winners come from 2nd 3rd and 4th ranked hoss

also prime picked 4 wins on top loss of 60 cents
and boxing top 3 pers. produced a +$36 profit for all 10 races

when to bet? when to bet? therin lies da question

BillW
04-26-2005, 12:02 AM
Does anyone know how Bris dervives(gets) the Profit Line?
Bris gives it free if you wager(click on Tools)

It seems to get contenders and winners in the top 3 positions...if you hide or get rid of the favorite it is better

does ok at AQU...SA...HOL...Pen Nat...

I am curious(not yellow), as to what you other guys think

Bob,

I've glanced at it but never really took it seriously. About the only thing I can suggest is use it and document, document, document.

Bill