Hosshead
04-24-2005, 09:49 AM
If the weather is fair, take a break , to the air. :eek:

........................... www.airscooter.com

Suff
04-24-2005, 11:23 AM
If the weather is fair, take a break , to the air. :eek:

........................... www.airscooter.com

I saw the Piece on TV this week. Very neat. and only 50 grand! Sure that's alot now, but they plan on selling 100,000 of them. Then comes "mass Production"...lower costs, greater demand, and competition.

That rosy scenario excludes Govt. Regulation and meddling so it's meaningless.

freeneasy
04-25-2005, 03:44 PM
maybe i missed it but how fast will it fly and up to what weight capacity will it take? the props have a 14 foot span so your either gonna have to flatten your roof to set up your landing pad or just park it on your front lawn. if it can keep its balence it looks like it might be able to set up on water and if you love to ocean fish like i do then that things gonna make friends with a lot fishermen. but the big question is, does that ship come with its own "catain copter cap" or do you have to write bob clampett to send you one of his? :D who's bob clampett? he created the beanie and cecil cartoons and beanie was never without his copter cap.

JustRalph
04-25-2005, 04:01 PM
You will never see more than five of these fly. That is about how many it will take for somebody to crash and kill themselves. The 1st product liability suit will put the company under.

That is why a new Cessna 172 (low end Cessna) costs almost 200k.......