PDA

View Full Version : Handicapper's definition of a redboarder.

Fastracehorse
04-22-2005, 06:44 PM
I was hoping for a few member definitions of a redboarder and how it pertains to any horse racing forum on the i-net.

For example,

Is it bad forum etiquette to say I bet $50 on a horse to win just because I posted it on top??

IMHO it is because it is difficult to validate the wager - nobody could dispute the fact that I liked the horse.

Or, should I just relax on the issue??

Sincerely,

fffastt

Suff
04-22-2005, 07:00 PM
The most frequent Red Board I see nowadays... is the at Home Horse player who miss's the comradre of sharing a score at the Track. And that's understandable...and tolerable.

keilan
04-22-2005, 10:26 PM
fassstttttttt --how's things over at DRF?

Are you still posting over there, or are you going by another handle?

breakage
04-23-2005, 02:02 AM

Are you still posting over there, or are you going by another handle?
:lol: I think if I was him I'd change my handle.

Tee
04-23-2005, 04:35 AM
Hey Fast,

How many times a week does the nut-house let you use the computer? :D

Relax, only concern yourself with what is under your control.

Oh yeah before I forget - I had a Benjamin on the winner of yesterdays 5th race at Gulfstream :)

cj
04-23-2005, 04:53 AM
Hey Fast,

How many times a week does the nut-house let you use the computer? :D

Relax, only concern yourself with what is under your control.

Oh yeah before I forget - I had a Benjamin on the winner of yesterdays 5th race at Gulfstream :)

His trainer was 2/3 1st out on the turf, how's I miss that?!? :bang:

shanta
04-23-2005, 07:31 AM
Glad to see you post man! Enjoy your stuff dude. Hope all is well.

Bout redboarding I don't have to worry bout that. been a while since i hit a biggie :faint:

Stay cool
Richie

hurrikane
04-23-2005, 07:47 AM
Yo faaasttt. When did you get out? :D

Post before no readboard. Why they feel the need to tell you how much they bet...ego. My experience is you can chop one or 2 zeros off the end and get a little closer.

Bottom line, just let it go and move on. Concentrate on recovery.

Fastracehorse
04-27-2005, 06:11 PM
Yah,

Red Boarding at home - I guess the loneliness makes it understandable.

I actually feel free to act like a nut at home.

fffastt

Fastracehorse
04-27-2005, 06:13 PM
I haven't posted picks since before Christmas on any forum - I was going to start when Woodbine went full-throttle - it is a very nice break from hard work.

fffastt

Fastracehorse
04-27-2005, 06:15 PM
I have no desire to change my handle - on any forum - although people have suggested that I have.

fffastt

Fastracehorse
04-27-2005, 06:17 PM
Good hit at the Gulf.

BTW,

What is a Benjamin?? I'm only familiar with Prime Minister's.

fffastt

Fastracehorse
04-27-2005, 06:19 PM
Good advice.

Good Luck,

fffastt

Fastracehorse
04-27-2005, 06:21 PM
Yah,

Recovery's a beach especially when they say horse playing is a no no in the 12-step program. They don't understand my money mangement plan :(

fffastt

Tee
04-27-2005, 07:19 PM
Good hit at the Gulf.

BTW,

What is a Benjamin?? I'm only familiar with Prime Minister's.

fffastt

How bout a Franklin? :D

Anyway substitute $100 in my original post to see my attempt at answering your original question - hehe.

Fastracehorse
05-03-2005, 06:25 PM
Meet lots of ladies on route??

Do you read the form on your breaks??

fffastt

Tee
05-03-2005, 08:33 PM
Meet lots of ladies on route??

Do you read the form on your breaks??

fffastt

Yep I'm a bus driver.

I take everyone to school. :D

the little guy
05-03-2005, 09:06 PM

Are you still posting over there, or are you going by another handle?You should take a trip over to DRF, Keilan, and get a whiff of FFFFFFFast's recent behavoir.

He has started a one man crusade demanding proof of the Pick-6 I hit at Aqueduct. This is, of course, in the face of a live thread that day where I posted, before every race, which horses I had in each successive race. And, a thread started there about my hitting the Pick-6 that was NOT started by me. My only comments about the Pick-6 were in response to posters congratulating me and discussing the tickets I played.

FFFFFFFFFFast's jealous rant over there is really one for the history books and shouldn't be missed by psychiatrists all over the world.

For those looking for entertainment, they are in the General Discussion Room in threads titled " fffffast hits for 155K " and " When You Buy Dinner ".

Tee
05-03-2005, 09:36 PM
He has started a one man crusade demanding proof of the Pick-6 I hit at Aqueduct. This is, of course, in the face of a live thread that day where I posted, before every race, which horses I had in each successive race. And, a thread started there about my hitting the Pick-6 that was NOT started by me. My only comments about the Pick-6 were in response to posters congratulating me and discussing the tickets I played.

How many ways was that winning pick 6 pie cut up?

the little guy
05-03-2005, 09:39 PM
I had 3 partners.

Tee
05-03-2005, 09:47 PM
I had 3 partners.

Kind of nice having at least 1 or more people that u get together with & construct wagers.

Right now I do not have that at the ready.

So I have to piss away my own money!! :) :)

the little guy
05-03-2005, 09:53 PM
Actually, only one helped at all, and he was instrumental in deciding to make the third winner a main ticket horse. The other two were simply along for the ride, but they were all very close friends of mine, so it made it extra great.

Tee
05-03-2005, 09:59 PM
I remember u saying OneOuter was the only partner that helped with the selections.