PDA

View Full Version : Master Handicapper transfer of ownership

sevenall
04-22-2005, 01:51 AM
I searched through the archives but couldn't come up with the answer...

I recently purchased an old copy of The Master Handicapper and installed it on my computers. I have been a longtime Master Magician user but found that when I attempted to download the appropriate TMH files...it wouldn't recognize my ID and password.

I contacted ITS and they said they did not have me in their records as the original purchaser and that's why I couldn't download the files. I e-mailed them again to see if there was a transfer of ownership that could take place, etc.

It's been several days and no answer yet. Has anyone else run into this...and what did it take to get it resolved?

Rferguson
04-22-2005, 06:24 AM
If it is the real old version with the dongle it might accept the bris multi file give it a try.
Ron F

NormanTD
04-22-2005, 01:02 PM
I don't think the problem is in the ownership of the software.

It sounds like you need to establish (or re-establish) your account with ITS. You should then be able to download any file (TMH or TMM or even the older TEH) IF you have the correct account set up.

NoDayJob
04-22-2005, 02:36 PM
Have you talked to Doug Manley at ITS? 1 800 646 0518

NDJ

sevenall
04-22-2005, 04:38 PM
Thanks NDJ....I haven't spoken to Doug yet but I will give him a call.

Hopefully, we can work something out.

sevenall
04-22-2005, 04:42 PM
Great news. I called Doug Manley at ITS and he made it possible for me to download the appropriate files. Good customer service is hard to find and it's nice when you bump into it.

NoDayJob- thanks for the heads up on who I should call at ITS.

midnight
04-22-2005, 11:25 PM
I've never really been a fan of ITS or their products (except for Danny Serra's sire ratings), but I do have to admit that their customer service is excellent.

Lefty
04-23-2005, 10:13 PM
Doug's the best. A real nice guy.

Lefty
04-24-2005, 08:50 PM
If anyone has a Master Handicapper (TMH)that uses the bris files then i would be interested in trading for it. E-mail me if interested.