PDA

View Full Version : Keeneland wed 20 Apr

Shacopate
04-20-2005, 02:01 AM
The vampires didn't feel like partying tonight, so here I am...at home...handicapping Keeneland.

(1) Most interesting race. #5 will get hammered, lone speed with a drop, however, she will have to get an extra furlong and the race par is 73 (my number, not BRIS) and none have shown the ability to run to that number, LONGSHOT TIME. #7 and #4 have postive form cycles at 12-1, #3 is cheap, but knows how to win. MY BET: 7 and 4 to win, 3 over and under the 4,7.

(2) Short feild with lightly raced horses. I'll take #1 at 6-1.

(3) 2yo maiden fillies going 4 and 1/2. Becca Maker knows what she's doing and I'll take 10-1 on #8 to win, place. Of course, she will have to deal with with the two supertrainers who spent $870,000 just to get into this race.

(4) Invaders on the turf here. #2 and Bobby Frankel should see the winners circle. #4 and the Cal section looks second best. I think #3 (12-1) is a live filler and will use in straight tri's like this: 2-4-3 and 2-3-4.

(5) The Have-Not Stakes...or MSW for 3 year old males. #7 at 10-1 to WP.

(6) A very long turf race that looks chalky. MY BET: 5-7 cold.

(7) Pace analysis screams for #7 (12-1) as the lone closer. He's soft in the Beyers, so the price should be nice! This horse could be the expediter of my dreams.

(8) The feature. Just an action bet...#2 (5-1) to win.

(9) Another very long turf race, but this time for non-winning fillies...#2 (10-1) and #6 (8-1) to win.