PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used fullcardreports?

jeebus1083
04-18-2005, 11:11 AM
I've seen the sampler online of their reports... they look pretty high-end and for $27.95/month for unlimited downloads, they appear to be worthwhile. I know of someone who uses these to supplement their handicapping and they do pretty well. Anyone who has any interest should go to http://www.fullcardreports.com and check it out!

Diamond K
04-18-2005, 08:18 PM
I think you should have tried this over in Software where it would be noticed better than here. I would like to see some response to your question as I never heard of this one and would like to see some feedback. Does this provide these 16 reports for unlimited tracks for under $30 a month without necessity to download from Bris, etc? I had only glanced at the site but this is what I surmised.

legs
04-19-2005, 07:20 AM
Looks to me it"s almost or is the same as racingpicks.com If it's the same racingpicks is $9 cheaper. Legs

jeebus1083
04-20-2005, 02:40 PM
Yeah its 16 reports or something like that. Looks pretty powerful.

betovernetcapper
04-20-2005, 03:28 PM
If someone is on a limited budget and needs racing info, this seems like a very poor choice. CJ is giving away figs-Brisbet gives free PP if you make even a $2 show bet. TSN offers fifty cent data files. If you just want tips you can go to the selection section of this board and get members best bets for free. You can even make yor own PP if you have unlimited time and patience. I repeat it looks like a very poor choice.

jeebus1083
04-20-2005, 04:19 PM
Without a doubt, someone with limited resources shouldn't buy such a thing. I say it's worth it if you play more than 1 track. I play NYRA, Florida, and Mountaineer and some Philly Park/Delaware/Tampa (when the two latter are in season). I play maybe 20 days a month... you make up for the cost in the amount of tracks you choose to play.

betovernetcapper
04-20-2005, 05:29 PM
OK, let me change my statement. It looks like a poor choice regardless of one's budget.

Diamond K
04-20-2005, 06:24 PM
They are virtually one and the same firm from all appearances. The reports seem similar except for one additional pace report by the one charging the higher price.

I tried a sample of racingpicks for Beulah April 19th card. They were 2 for 9 with the winners paying $2.60 and $4.80. One other top selection the ML favorite finished 2nd. Tried to see some justification in their figures and there is no way I can handicap from the figures. Maybe their Diamond, Gold and Platinum reports give some written tips but it seems they figure the whole field has a chance. Rather throw darts and I'm lousy at that.

Jeebus you seem very interested in this with statements such as "high end" and "powerful", may I ask why you didn't just try one daily sample such as I did and witness for yourself what they offer? Seems like fishing for something. I won't be reeled in this time.

jeebus1083
04-21-2005, 10:47 AM
I had a friend send me the value odds horses and these horses with an 8-1 or better ML tend to be very live and pay quite nice. I'm not trying to sell these or anything I was just looking for input as to whether or not they were worth a long-term investment. I guess I found my answer, lol.

TJC
04-21-2005, 11:20 PM
A guy I know from the GVR race book uses the Full Card Reports as well as output from E-ponies. Today he had value plays from Full Card in the 3rd and 4th races at Gulfstream, among others. Both won (23.40 & 41.20) but he missed the trifectas that he played. Didn't bet them to win either. He only prints out the value plays for the tracks we carry at GVR. He does like most of us - up one day and down the next, but he doesn't play them all. He seems to like the reports.

Fred
04-22-2005, 07:04 AM
If you like the reports and they enhance your enjoyment of the races then you should use them.

Freddy