PDA

View Full Version : New Family acquisition-FIGHTING SPEEDY

Storm Cadet
04-17-2005, 09:31 PM
New 3 yo I just purchased with other partners. Will be trainer by DG's trainer Leah G. His stall is right next to Diligent Gambler so maybe he can give her some racing pointers. Better not be any hanky panky in the stall at night ;) She's a NY bred who we purchased privately at Gulfstream in February. Race 5 times and ITM 4 times with 1 win. A sprinter from Senior Speedy line! She's going to race next month at Belmont! She ran her first breeze this week at Bel and went real well! This gal is fast and should move up the ranks quickly against NY Breds going on Turf and grass. Probably going to get C Hill as her jockey to get the weight allowance early! I'll keep you posted!

PS DG runs Thursday in a Cond Allw race for 4 YO and up at THE BIG A 8th race!

Suff
04-17-2005, 09:32 PM
New 3 yo I just purchased with other partners. Will be trainer by DG's trainer Leah G. His stall is right next to Diligent Gambler so maybe he can give her some racing pointers. Better not be any hanky panky in the stall at night ;) She's a NY bred who we purchased privately at Gulfstream in February. Race 5 times and ITM 4 times with 1 win. A sprinter from Senior Speedy line! She's going to race next month at Belmont!

http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/cvf2005claiming/vwp?.dir=/&.src=gr&.dnm=Fighting+Speedy+2.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/cvf2005claiming/lst%3f%26.dir=/%26.src=gr%26.view=t

Good luck.

I had trouble with that link. Did you omit her name intentionally?

GeTydOn
04-17-2005, 10:56 PM
Good luck.

What do you mean by "going on Turf and grass" ??

Suff
04-17-2005, 11:03 PM
PS DG runs Thursday in a Cond Allw race for 4 YO and up at THE BIG A 8th race!

Mcshell. Note. Two Hooks on the webbing and a Stall Door.

kenwoodallpromos
04-17-2005, 11:05 PM
Good luck!

OTM Al
04-18-2005, 09:16 AM
Sounds great! Add another to my list of horses to cheer for!

CryingForTheHorses
04-18-2005, 02:15 PM
Mcshell. Note. Two Hooks on the webbing and a Stall Door.

Yes Suff I see..BUT do you see in the middle??..There is a place for another snap..NOT my fault we have warm weather

CryingForTheHorses
04-18-2005, 02:17 PM
Good luck Storm Cadet!!
Love her plaid suit!
Hope she does well, New hope for the new year

Suff
04-18-2005, 02:24 PM
Yes Suff I see..BUT do you see in the middle??..There is a place for another snap..NOT my fault we have warm weather

lol, yea I know. I'm just anal like that.

I've fed horse's before, and when you only have two snaps, and you leave one undone..on the bottom.. and your athletic.. You can swoop under the webbing with the Feed Buck under your arm...and get in and out in a NY Minute.

PaceAdvantage
04-19-2005, 01:14 AM
SC, congrats and much luck!