PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having problems with Magna tracks?

lsbets
04-17-2005, 04:08 PM
Brisbet started going nuts on me, kept giving me database errors and saying I was not entering through an affiliate. I went to Pinnacle and ATR so I could track the odds, but ATR could not pull up any of the Magna tracks, and those were the tracks that kept disappearing on me at Brisbet - GP, SA, and LRL. Is anyone else having problems with Magna tracks today?

PaceAdvantage
04-17-2005, 04:14 PM
I'm getting those same errors with Aqueduct, so it's not just Magna tracks...

cj
04-17-2005, 04:15 PM
Same here, it is BRIS, not Magna specifically.

lsbets
04-17-2005, 04:22 PM
Its back up now, and now my 3 year old has a whole new colorful vocabulary :blush:

formula_2002
04-17-2005, 04:23 PM
Same here, it is BRIS, not Magna specifically.

they welcome me with open arms.. I did not have a problem...they must like my play :D

Tom
04-17-2005, 06:44 PM
Of courese they do...you say you cannot win! You are at the top of their fix list.:D

BillW
04-17-2005, 06:52 PM
Its back up now, and now my 3 year old has a whole new colorful vocabulary :blush:

LS,

It is actually the AmericaTab /Bris interface. Not really Bris. I use Supertote under those conditions, it won't clear up the "Database errors" on the wagering interface, but at least it cleans up the tote. That allows you to reconnect with 3 mins left to get a clean shot at the wagering interface.

Oh BTW when you have problems, zip your lips and just beat on your computer with your fists (language with no doubt your 3YO is familiar :D ).

Bill

cj
04-18-2005, 02:53 AM
LS,

It is actually the AmericaTab /Bris interface. Not really Bris. I use Supertote under those conditions, it won't clear up the "Database errors" on the wagering interface, but at least it cleans up the tote. That allows you to reconnect with 3 mins left to get a clean shot at the wagering interface.

Oh BTW when you have problems, zip your lips and just beat on your computer with your fists (language with no doubt your 3YO is familiar :D ).

Bill

Biggest problem for me is the lack of video if you go through Supertote. Yesterday wasn't too bad, only lasted 20 to 30 minutes. Last weekend was much worse.

BillW
04-18-2005, 02:57 AM
Biggest problem for me is the lack of video if you go through Supertote. Yesterday wasn't too bad, only lasted 20 to 30 minutes. Last weekend was much worse.

Video? Que es Video? :( :bang:

lsbets
04-18-2005, 07:30 AM
I have problems with the video all the time on Brisbet.